🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The Cudi hate is unprecedented. Every Cudi album including WZRD has been solid.

He is light years ahead of Drake in every sense. But I guess since he doesn't get played on the radio he must not be good. You stans need to get off your knees and open your ears to good music.
I'm not gonna derail this thread but dude sucks and it has nothing to do with radio, mainstream, or anything. He is the epitome of awful. 
^Cudi's not a rapper though
​That much is obvious, dude would rhyme butters with udders and cudderz

Last edited:

He is light years ahead of Drake in every sense. But I guess since he doesn't get played on the radio he must not be good. You stans need to get off your knees and open your ears to good music.

Yeah, WZRD was weak outside of "Teleport to Me, Jamie", and I'm a huge fan of both Man on the Moon albums and some of Indicud :lol:

Come Thru has been stuck in my head all day man. Those melodies, the smoothness of PartyNextDoor's background vocals; perfection. :smokin

cudi only made like 6 good songs:

-the funeral

-day and night

-no one believes me

-pursuit of happiness

-poker face

-solo dolo

those are literally the only good songs he's made

ever.

CuDi dropped a forgettable project earlier this year, I had to even look up when it came out.  It had some good songs on it but I can't see anything being timeless or even on the level of Man On The Man 1 or 2.  CuDi done fell off, about all he's good for anymore is a Kanye bridge...

Last edited:
Drake is definitely a better rapper than Cudi, but Cudi has a better singing voice by far. Cudi on Guilt Trip.... >>>>

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First off, to say I disagree with you is an understatement. I don't think too highly of Cudi's "Talent." I'll leave it at that. And he's nowhere near Drake.

However, this is the problem I have with NT. It's actually funny :lol: so because I think Drake is far better than Cudi I'm a stan who sucks Drake up? And because I don't listen to Cudi automatically means I don't listen to good music? :lol: alright g.

Last edited:

His last good album was MOTM 2 . . . WZRD was trash and I gave Indicud like one spin earlier this year and wasn't feeling it, but this post reminded me to go check it out to see if anything's changed

but Nip is >>> Drake.....

I definitely meant to say Cudi :lol: I was listening to some Nip as I was typing haha (He isn't by the way. I like nipsey though, a lot.)

I like most of Drake's music, alot actually. No question as a mainstream rapper, Drake is >>>>>

But Nip is just too real. Just my preference.

As for Cudi, he fell off. Badly. Dude was putting out classics at one point.

that new drake 
smokin.gif

furthest thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom