🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Dudes panties are in a mean bunch over the Kendrick verse.

Soo emotional.

Soo soft.

"The bars would be scathing":rofl:

Last edited:
Now everyone is praising Take Care; you NTers are so damn fickle :lol:
You tend to appreciate what you had when you get something worst

Pretty much...but the really good Take Care tracks are better than the really good songs on NWTS. I feel like you can take off HYFR, Marvin's Room, Practice, The Real Her, and Look What You've Done and replace them with Too Much, Pound Cake/PMM2, Started From The Bottom, and Furthest Thing and get a damn near flawless album.

305 to my city :pimp:

I GET IT I GET IT

3.gif

There certainly isnt much similar between them but Trap Lord >>>>NWTS.

I enjoy both albums nonetheless 
I agree.  While Drake is a much better artist, I enjoyed Trap Lord alot more than NWTS.  Both solid, but TL bangs and NWTS sangs.

Nevertheless, apples to oranges so it really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
LMAOOOO trap lord was garbage i cant take that opinion serious

But it was still better than NWTS....

This is as far as I've gotten in the Big Ghost Review and I'm already laughing :rofl:

Aight so once again we here to discuss the latest release from a dude who prolly gon need no introductions but Imma introduce him anyways namsayin…Yall might knohim as that owl-obsessed Aaliyah stan from the great white north wit the exotic budgie tat n the wild flamboyant hand gestures that makes bout 63 questionable facial expressions per minute while hoppin around on stage in a tank top who installed a a showerhead that sprays lavender scents into the air n a stripper pole in his crib n calls hisself Champagne Papi

Everything he wrote in that quote is more or less true too... LMAO.

And the way this dude talks about Take Care :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
But it was still better than NWTS....

This is as far as I've gotten in the Big Ghost Review and I'm already laughing :rofl:
Everything he wrote in that quote is more or less true too... LMAO.

And the way this dude talks about Take Care :rofl: :rofl:

Why are you still in this thread

We get it; you don't like Drake

Did he smash one of those chicks in the many girl threads you've made?

Why are you still in this thread

We get it; you don't like Drake

Did he smash one of those chicks in the many girl threads you've made?

I didn't say anything about my opinion other than Trap Lord being better, I just said Big Ghost's review is funny as hell. My bad man, did your feelings get hurt from the review? I mean after all, Drake has helped you get in touch with your feminine side. :smh:

Last time I checked, this is a DRAKE thread, and Big Ghost wrote a DRAKE review that was pretty anticipated by a lot of people. So I feel it's only fair to discuss the DRAKE review in the DRAKE thread. :smh:

Last edited:

Now everyone is praising Take Care; you NTers are so damn fickle
laugh.gif
You tend to appreciate what you had when you get something worst
Pretty much...but the really good Take Care tracks are better than the really good songs on NWTS. I feel like you can take off HYFR, Marvin's Room, Practice, The Real Her, and Look What You've Done and replace them with Too Much, Pound Cake/PMM2, Started From The Bottom, and Furthest Thing and get a damn near flawless album.
You CANNOT take off Look What You've Done!

Like what?! But I agree other than that
laugh.gif

Dj Dahi really bodied the production on Worst Behavior, that **** is going to ring off everywhere. Some of the hardest drums I've heard on any beat. Drake's flow on that **** is A1, I swear dude is a master at finding the pocket. Third verse is prime time as well.

WORST

Also Jake One on the second part of Furthest Thing had me ready to cry tears of joy. He's stepped up his **** heavy, this is like 3 Kings on steroids

Last edited:
Dj Dahi really bodied the production on Worst Behavior, that **** is going to ring off everywhere. Some of the hardest drums I've heard on any beat. Drake's flow on that **** is A1, I swear dude is a master at finding the pocket. Third verse is prime time as well.

WORST

Also Jake One on the second part of Furthest Thing had me ready to cry tears of joy. He's stepped up his **** heavy, this is like 3 Kings on steroids

There's three verses on worst behavior? I thought there was only one? :nerd:

No but really, there aren't any actual verses on that song until 2:50 in... :nerd:

Last edited:
I must've burned Worst Behavior out my memory quickly, cause that's probably the hands down the worst song on here. It really does just sound like arbitrary noise, like when a garbage truck unloads trash

Smh at this Worst Behaviour slander. You guys are all wylin that song is fire

It dies have three verses also. First brush has the jays with a toothbrush line the second verse contains the YOU KNOW ME,____ YOU BETTER HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I COME FOR THE___ LIKE ODB

you really can't quote these bars without typing in caps it just feels wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Smh at this Worst Behaviour slander. You guys are all wylin that song is fire

It dies have three verses also. First brush has the jays with a toothbrush line the second verse contains the YOU KNOW ME,____ YOU BETTER HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I COME FOR THE___ LIKE ODB

you really can't quote these bars without typing in caps it just feels wrong :lol:

I actually like Worst Behaviour :rofl:

The third (first and only verse in my mind) is flames. But I still don't see how prior to that there is anything considered to be a verse.

Album is flames

Worst Behavior is the best production on the album though... that beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lots of chants on the album though...guess we need to be prepared for the whole rap game making chant anthems again this coming year 
laugh.gif

I must've burned Worst Behavior out my memory quickly, cause that's probably the hands down the worst song on here. It really does just sound like arbitrary noise, like when a garbage truck unloads trash

Nah, you're right. Song was horrific. Him being loud and talking tough, song is awful. Own It, Tuscan Leather and Connect were sent to the trash after third listen

Nah, you're right. Song was horrific. Him being loud and talking tough, song is awful. Own It, Tuscan Leather and Connect were sent to the trash after third listen
:If you're calling those trash what songs do you like? Cause those are two of the standouts. Being serious I'm curious.

Also if anyone has read any good reviews post those, and whenever that dude in the glasses who reviews like every album ever made reviews this, post that too.

Back
Top Bottom