🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Album is flames

Worst Behavior is the best production on the album though... that beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :x :x :x

lots of chants on the album though...guess we need to be prepared for the whole rap game making chant anthems again this coming year :lol:

Thank you!! When I first heard it was like...man why he only have one beat like this

"Open the mail, staring at the check. Enough to make you throw up its GROSS what I NET" :smh: :x

Worst Behavior is meh. Beat isnt that hard.

The Language though. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Since day one I thought Take Care was a classic...his best work.
First listen of this album was on my iphone so I was like meh it's cool, not what I expected.
Fast forward to the first listen in the whip blasting and I'm like this **** is HARD! :x Furthest Thing is my fav song.
7.5/10 for NWTS
10/10 for TC
8/10 for TML
8/10 for SFG

At least dude has been consistent

And trap lord being better than this is wild to me, that **** is garbage(my opinion) finally rich>>>>>>>trap lord lol

I'm convinced some of y'all ain't really out here doing fly **** like that the way y'all talk about music. Like how can you not relate to the energy? I'm worried

"That ain't even a verse he just screaming" :lol: stop it.

Since day one I thought Take Care was a classic...his best work.

At least dude has been consistent

And trap lord being better than this is wild to me, that **** is garbage(my opinion) finally rich>>>>>>>trap lord lol

Based on the fact that you can actually hear what Ferg is saying renders this 1000 times false :lol:

Album is flames

Worst Behavior is the best production on the album though... that beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :x :x :x

lots of chants on the album though...guess we need to be prepared for the whole rap game making chant anthems again this coming year :lol:

:x...better than Pound Cake? Too Much? Started From The Bottom? It's not even better than All Me. Hell, it's not even better than HYFR :lol:

Pound cake?? Man what? That beat is garbage all them beats listed are Wack. Too much isn't Wack but it's simple and slow as hell...HYFR only good one listed. Y'all Trippin mayne lol

Only joint I don't rock with on here is Tuscan Leather, Drake spitting on there but the beat is whatever. If he wanted some Heatmakerz type **** he should have went to The Heatmakerz

IMHO it is. And that's not discrediting any other beats on the album, its just my personal favorite. I like Pound Cake more than Worst Behavior as a whole, but, as stand alone beats Worst Behavior is better than everything on the album.

I'm a Drake supporter. Like I've said I like his progression as an artist. Have said plenty of good things but man... Ima keep it real.

Drake sounded like a real vagina talking about Kendrick's Control verse. Why the hell is he so butt hurt? :lol:

"Boo hoo... Sad story." (Drake voice)

Seriously. Why is he crying? Insert NWTS Tissue Box picture. Dude said "it just doesn't seem real"... Since when are rap verses real? Since when is everything you say real? Is what you were doing in that Hold On video real? You a goon brah? You got ak's in the basement?

Jus sayin. He came off as such a big baby man. It's rap. Cole, Sean, push, ASAP, they all understood that. No one mad but him and weak millz.

If he stopped sounding so sensitive it would be easier to take him serious as a rapper. Not tryna hate...just keepin it real.

He definitely felt some type of way about the Kendrick verse :lol:

It's funny because Drake is at a higher position and he's the one that gave him a big look on Buried Alive, why the **** would you even care? Kendrick is his only competition for being the king of this generation and he knows that, he stay tryna hold back and sound political but the anxiety is there.

Ehhhh...Worst Behavior is the beat equivalent to Meek Mill, loud and a whole bunch of nothing. The majority of the other beats have a certain legit mood and feeling about them. That's almost a throwaway.

Worst Behaviour and Pound Cake have excellent beats.
Theyre avg.

This whole album production wise has a trap feel to it.

Nothing but hard hitting kicks/bass and snares. With 2 diff sounds to differentiate the beats.

I'm a Drake supporter. Like I've said I like his progression as an artist. Have said plenty of good things but man... Ima keep it real.

Drake sounded like a real vagina talking about Kendrick's Control verse. Why the hell is he so butt hurt? :lol:

"Boo hoo... Sad story." (Drake voice)

Seriously. Why is he crying? Insert NWTS Tissue Box picture. Dude said "it just doesn't seem real"... Since when are rap verses real? Since when is everything you say real? Is what you were doing in that Hold On video real? You a goon brah? You got ak's in the basement?

Jus sayin. He came off as such a big baby man. It's rap. Cole, Sean, push, ASAP, they all understood that. No one mad but him and weak millz.

If he stopped sounding so sensitive it would be easier to take him serious as a rapper. Not tryna hate...just keepin it real.

He sounded like a real b****. For real.

"Those were harsh words" Bruh what? :lol:

Some of these dudes are just soft and don't understand what being competitive is. Kendrick didn't say anything that was harsh. He didn't jump out there on some Pac Hit 'Em Up ****. It's was like playing sports with one of your boys. When I step on the field or the court I'm a kill you but it's still love.

Boy sounded like he was close to tears. :smh: :lol:

Yea the whole interview was just too much and also didn't make sense.... i mean it obviously wasn't just the talk of twitter for a few days if ****** are asking you about it during your album release run :lol:

Predictions on #'s are useless until it's official

Look at JT; he was predicted around 550k after day 1 and when it was all said and done he damn near went platinum

Back
Top Bottom