🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Cause I'm only 27 and I'm only gettin' better
If I haven't passed you yet, watch me catch up now, forreal :pimp:

Jay nervous :nerd:

Jay has ties in the industry, probably won't let it happen though it could very easily happen, Aubrey has those Jewish connections

This is also a world where ****** are wearing dresses too.

So maybe you're right
Just looking around.. I honestly think that Drake has already reached a god like status.. just imagine what it'll be like in a few more years...

Personally I don't buy into any sort of tiers in music. It's all preference..

I gotta disagree, CeCes interlude is my 3rd most played song from TML. "Cause when you start to laughhhhh (OHH HOOOO OHHH HOO)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im definitely not ready to live in a world where Drake is considered a god tier MC.
You're already living in that world breh.

I still think the only thing holding him back is that he's waynes artist...he needs to go under his own label...not be a YM soldier

Not that he reps them anyway but he needs to be his own boss ala Jay/Roc Nation

I still think the only thing holding him back is that he's waynes artist...he needs to go under his own label...not be a YM soldier

Not that he reps them anyway but he needs to be his own boss ala Jay/Roc Nation
I think Drake should move on too but how is Wayne or YM holding Drake back exactly

Most people don't even associate YM with him anymore
laugh.gif
YM is irrelevant

Because he's proven he can run his own label, got damn OVO is more on than YM, you can be the star player of a ****** team and that team still won't win, you don't think once the YM ship sinks (if it hasn't already), that's gonna affect Drakes moves politically? In terms of being able to drop albums and what he makes off it. He could've sold all these songs he been dropping recently and made a nice amount off it. He was supposed to drop a mixtape titled "It's Never Enough" around 2010-2011 but Wayne/Handrub wanted to get their hands on that ($$$) and we never got the tape

On paper, he's still labelmates with:

Bird chest Tyga
Nicki (not bad)
Grocery bag Gudda Gudda
Lil' chuckee
Lil' twist
Jae "i'm from NY but rep the south, paid Wayne to be on YM" Millz
Chanel West Coast :lol:
Shanell a.k.a. Never dropping

Who are these OVO people who are on? (srs). It really just seems like Drake is doing his own thing, and then Wayne is keeping his name out by being on Drake's stuff, Nicki's doing her on thing, and then side piece Tyga is somewhat staying out there. YM is a total joke :lol: if this were a real label instead of just being a brand, everybody after Tyga would've been dropped in like 2009/2010.

Back
Top Bottom