🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Last edited:

8 million listens!!?!?? On soundcloud ?!?!? Wow.

Song sucks. I would think he recorded that song many many years ago and released it recently.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe  

Song sucks. I would think he recorded that song many many years ago and released it recently.

Her bf's response

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Her bf must be nervous as hell.. dude is probably on his Ps and Qs. He can only fend off Aubrey for so long, if he slips up one bit his girl is gone

You already know she's gonna start some stupid argument so they can go on a "break"..

Yup, seen it a million times.  Would be no need to tag Drake if everything was all good.

The writing credits argument is so stupid. Like 40 gets writers credit for almost every song on NWTS but has personally said himself that he hates writing and doesn't do it at all. If you work on the record in any way, or if Drake recites the bars to you and you tell him to change a line or two, boom you "helped" write the song.
I don't know if this is your point, but that's how most people get writers credits... That's why I was asking why some artists get a pass and others don't. @JR Paperstacks gave the best answer I could have thought of as to why I think that happens.

The way I see it, these "ghostwriters" probably gave the artist a small idea, even if it was to change up a single word, and the artist/label put that persons name on the production credits just to cover themselves from anyone coming later on and saying they were never credited for their "work"

Drake violating this the 2nd or third time. Son need to go back chasing Hooter ******

This. If dude is smashing her he shoulda kept it on the low. Social media has turned dudes into attention ****** too. **** like that is why dudes end up fighting over chicks.

Last edited:
Drake violating this the 2nd or third time. Son need to go back chasing Hooter ******

This. If dude is smashing her he shoulda kept it on the low. Social media has turned dudes into attention ****** too. **** like that is why dudes end up fighting over chicks.

She hasn't responded to him on any social media publicly but Drake never had a problem looking thirsty :lol:

drake wild for chasing skylar, aint eem mad ... had his homie clowning in those few instagram vids

The Real Her minus wayne verse >>

I can appreciate how Drake (other artists too) have continuations to some of their songs

HoustAtlantaVegas -> The Real Her

Club Paradise -> Hate Sleeping Alone

The Presentation -> The Calm -> The Resistance -> The Ride -> The Motion -> The Catch Up

I can appreciate how Drake (other artists too) have continuations to some of their songs

HoustAtlantaVegas -> The Real Her

Club Paradise -> Hate Sleeping Alone

The Presentation -> The Calm -> The Resistance -> The Ride -> The Motion -> The Catch Up
can anybody rank these songs in order from their favorite to their least favorite? 

heres mine... 

1. The Ride

2. The Motion

3. The Catch Up

4. The Resistance

5. The Calm 

6. The Presentation 

can anybody rank these songs in order from their favorite to their least favorite? 
heres mine... 

1. The Ride
2. The Motion
3. The Catch Up
4. The Resistance
5. The Calm 
6. The Presentation 

The Motion
The Resistance
The Ride
The Catch Up
The Calm
The Presentation

Not gonna lie that 3k verse wasn't that good... But he ain't overrated IMO. He be killin verses effortlessly

Swear I think this was a record that was scrapped off of NWTS.

"Damn a ***** neva' switch, you should get ya' cherry bust before you **** around with this" :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom