🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

She not my girl. I would be catching a flight for the weekend. I fly close to free before this get to son spending mad money on flights for see a chick.

Do that fam, show looks amazing, sad that I'm going to miss it.
I seen Drake twice once days before Wayne was release from prison(side stage access, dude had too much energy) and for the So you want a tour. Dude can perform like no one other but my problem is Wayne(I have seen him once). Dude be performing those top 100 songs 
eyes.gif
. I was in the stands playing zelda thinking I know you not going to perform this but please do it:

That bm jr is still so hard

"No religion but the cops swear that ima drug lord"

I saw drake perform maybe a month or two before TML dropped and Wayne was in the can. He's a good performer, I'd like to catch another show of his since he's made so much music since then

Sub, saw Drake on So Would You Like A Tour, pivotal.

Know a dude who went to the first show, he said Wayne did a lot of classics, like Hustler Musik.

Read an article, Wayne did some of his classics from a few years back.

Such as:

"Mr. Carter“, “Money On My Mind“, “Sky Is The Limit“, “Go DJ“, “Pop Bottles“, “Hustler Musik“, “Leather So Soft“, “Make It Rain“, “Duffle Bag Boy“,  “A Milli“, etc...

Maybe I want to the "Oh No" Wayne but I think he performed some of those songs. It was just I was in the NOLA. You would think he would change up his song list for the city.......that is all.

Man I wanna hear Wayne spit some **** from the block is hot, lights out, and 500 degreez
Man if bg was out u know how bad I would be fiendin for a hot boy tour
One where they didn't perform anything past 2004
Man that would be :pimp:

Went to WYLAT and that was cool, looking forward to this one. It would be amazing if Wayne performed songs from No Ceilings 
pimp.gif

Going to pitt show 15 deep and we got great seats, show looks
Great but crowds in those
Videos are terrible, hopefully pitt has more
Energy

Drake is definitely capable of taking L's, he's taken plenty. They just don't matter in the grand scheme of things because his W's>>>>

Energy

me and my girl probably join to drive down too. You ever been to the venue? got like 100 1 star reviews because they say exiting the lot is terrible

Energy

me and my girl probably join to drive down too. You ever been to the venue? got like 100 1 star reviews because they say exiting the lot is terrible

First time to this venue. If you are from Cle/Akron and ever been to blossom pavilion, I am assuming they are similar. Just randomly placed on a field on the outskirts of the city, 1 giant parking lot of grass so it's impossible to get out. I just hope the sound system is good, and since we got the 145 dollar seats, they better be super close cause only thing closer than that is VIP.

So what's the Verdict on the concert
How is it
What songs they do
Anything exciting with the street fighter theme

Heard concert was ill. Moved down to the 305 so I missed the show back home last night in the Chi. Contemplating copping tickets when they around this way in Sept.

Back
Top Bottom