🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

So what's the Verdict on the concert
How is it
What songs they do
Anything exciting with the street fighter theme
Heard the concert was dope. They really embraced the whole versus theme and battled to select a winner. The fans choose who won by selecting the winner through the Drake vs. Lil Wayne app.

As for what Wayne performs, read somewhere he does:

“Blunt Blowin’“, “John“, “Steady Mobbin’“, “Mr. Carter“, “Money On My Mind“, “D’usse“, “Sky Is The Limit“, “Go DJ“, “Pop Bottles“, “Hustler Musik“, “Leather So Soft“, “Drop The World“, “Got Money“, “I’m Goin’ In“, “How To Love“, “Single“, “Mrs. Officer“, “Every Girl“, “Lollipop“, “ Love Me“, “Bandz A Make Her Dance“, “Make It Rain“, “Duffle Bag Boy“, “Loyal“, “6 Foot, 7 Foot“, “Rich As ****“, “No Worries“, “A Milli“, “The Motto“, “Believe Me“, “HYFR“,  and "Grindin"

They perform some of their collaborations together. Such as "The Motto" and I'm sure many others.

In this video you can see them embracing the Street Fighter theme

Also they also use the theme to show the winner of that show. In the video below you can also seem them performing "The Motto" together.

Nothing new, but I haven't heard it before.  Almost as good as Chantal Kreviazuk
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how many takes it took for bruh to hit that falsetto.

Song is hot though.

Drake is smart though, he could have chose any Makonnen song (personally I would have preferred for him to do Manueverin') but this will have Tuesdays live as hell for no reason lol.

I wonder how many takes it took for bruh to hit that falsetto.​

Song is hot though.​

Drake is smart though, he could have chose any Makonnen song (personally I would have preferred for him to do Manueverin') but this will have Tuesdays live as hell for no reason lol.​

Those high notes were probably drenched in auto tune :lol:

A Drake verse on Manueverin' would have been fire.

Just because you drop a mother ****** and talk about pills doesn't compensate for such a bizarre song/singing
laugh.gif

Just hit Shumurda and get off on some remixes and call it a month

This is probably why we haven't heard that Drake "Hot ___" verse yet. Would've been mad predictable.
The height of that wave is already over.

Same reason why he chose Versace over Some Type of Way in 2013. He said in an interview it was too late or some **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom