🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Everyone was wondering who would be the next artist to pull a Beyonce and Drizzy was the chosen one.. :lol:

I remember everyone saying Adele or Rihanna would do this and nothing happened. This is reserved for the biggest artist only.

:lol: @ the lack of objectivity from some of you.

I ain't gonna rain on anyone's parade tho, some of these tracks are cool... Most are obviously throwaway songs because they're so bad.

But regardless, never a bad thing to get new music. still appreciate a new drake tape to play in the whip.

Just hoping the "official" album has a lot more quality rap songs than this.

Enjoy the music guys. :smile:

But what does an objective music opinion mean? Are you judging this based on how well it was mixed using a program? Because I can't think of any other aspect of the music experience that isn't entirely subjective except for sales numbers :lol:

Why is it so hard for people to accept that others just like something more than they do?

I vaguely remember that resigning situation as well and he even mentioned it on Tuscan Leather ("Paperwork taking too long, maybe they don't understand me/I'll compromise if I have to, I gotta stay with the family...") but I never followed what became of that.

Last edited:
He clearly states on camera that he resigned and there's interviews with Baby saying he resigned.

There's not many reports or links because it's never been a big deal. This isn't sports. Not sure why people are so infatuated with Drake's contract. Think about how many rappers you hear about their contracts and length of their deals.

Drake first contract was big news so his "second" one which would have been far more wouldn't have been?

:lol:

Like I said you have a behind the scenes video and "interviews" with Birdman who's really a credible source.

Yet no major news outlets or anything, even though they all report on any deal a rapper especially one as big as Drake makes and they all reported his original deal.

In the details that have come out with Wayne's lawsuit, HE resigned in 2012, anything referring to Drake regarding Cash Money always goes back to the 09 deal.

Doesn't add up my guy.

Yet major sources reporting that his deal is up after this album, hmmmm......

That along with the album title seems pretty obvious to me but think what you want, time will tell.

Last edited:
All i have to say is OMG OMG OMG IM A LEGEND !! <3 so anxious sample !!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

... Life def just got a whole lot bettter !! .. Can't wait to listen to the rest of this album in the zone !! waiting on them papers
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
#storeRun #HoneyBerry #bacKwoods #fOntoRaw !!

Valentines day is beginning to feel soo drake'ish lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Much Luv, Stay Freshhhh !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

" 10 bands, 50 bands, hunnit bands !! fk it man.. let just not even discuss it man !! .. whoaaaaaa
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Clicked this thread just to see if there was a Koudie post tbh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But what does an objective music opinion mean? Are you judging this based on how well it was mixed using a program? Because I can't think of any other aspect of the music experience that isn't entirely subjective except for sales numbers
laugh.gif

Why is it so hard for people to accept that others just like something more than they do?

I vaguely remember that resigning situation as well and he even mentioned it on Tuscan Leather ("Paperwork taking too long, maybe they don't understand me/I'll compromise if I have to, I gotta stay with the family...") but I never followed what became of that.
Nah.. he had at least 3 weeks of Promo prior to the release. Release date was out and everything.
no. 

And :rofl: at anyone who takes birdman as being credible
I believe yall remember the link to his oil website
With John Doe and all his managerial duties :lol:

Or is that not possible since you came to the conclusion that this was terrible with an unbiased ear. So unless someone comes away with it being terrible then they listened with an unbiased ear?

Drake first contract was big news so his "second" one which would have been far more wouldn't have been?

:lol:

Like I said you have a behind the scenes video and "interviews" with Birdman who's really a credible source.

Yet no major news outlets or anything, even though they all report on any deal a rapper especially one as big as Drake makes and they all reported his original deal.

In the details that have come out with Wayne's lawsuit, HE resigned in 2012, anything referring to Drake regarding Cash Money always goes back to the 09 deal.

Doesn't add up my guy.

Yet major sources reporting that his deal is up after this album, hmmmm......

That along with the album title seems pretty obvious to me but think what you want, time will tell.

All of this.. we would of heard about a new contract with CM if it were true. Wayne re signed and Drake didn't cause he isn't drugged up 95% of the time. He saw all this **** coming. This dude is done with this contract. He's gone for good. OVO is the future. CM is done.

U know what that's prolly why reports had come out that wayne was mad at drake a while back
Cause he didn't resign
Drake saw this **** coming though :lol:
Well who didn't though
Speaking of which I find it HILARIOUS that juvie went back AGAIN right before all this came out :lol:
I wonder what he Thinkin

Back
Top Bottom