🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Like I said, Drake writes his own music, albeit in a collaborative way in some cases.

To say he doesn't write his own records is silly.

However, my PERSONAL opinion is that I don't rock with it. When you start using full fledged verses from other people that's when I start not to rock with it. Like, yeah he's writing his own music but it's like 50% of the song, or he's writing 50 or 40% of the song. That's wack and from Meek's standpoint I completely feel why he'd be upset.

Anyone who follows this "culture" knows meek mill is about the sport of rapping. He loves to rap. Raps all the time whether he's freestyling, in the studio, at radio stations, he loves to rap and is obviously passionate about it. So with that, I can imagine that he'd be hot when the guy he's competing with, the guy people are calling the hottest out, is getting help on his raps. Especially, if Meek doesn't get much help with his raps.

But, if I was meek I wouldn't have gone this route. You gotta play the game man. Can't mess up the relationship you had with the biggest rapper in the game over some pride ****. Drake loved / gassed meek. Meek along with a few others could have gotten a drake verse anytime they wanted. This is a business. Can't be ruining relationships over this. 

Good post.

Drake's whole persona is pure corn, I wouldn't expect anything different in terms of these developments

At the same time, I'm bout to start this playlist to get the night started because I give no dambs about who writes his ****  and I give no dambs about "who's the best" or any of that crap

Last edited:
Is it just me or the fact that all these reference tracks being from an album that is technically a mixtape take the impact outta them

U telling me this ***** got a song called know yourself and didn't write it himself? Nah man this too much, it was bad with one but if this ***** flex got 4 other ones its sad at this point. This ***** been playing 2k with all the sliders up.

Flex really going for that female gossip angle with these Tweets

Is he always like that?
Yeah, especially when that stuff about Mister Cee came out.  Flex was talking about exposing people if they keep talking about his boyfriend and did absolutely nothing
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Is it just me or the fact that all these reference tracks being from an album that is technically a mixtape take the impact outta them
For me it's because they're for songs that aren't all that great lyrically to seem to even need someone else to write.

Which brings me to question if he even wrote the songs that were lyrically good.

Last edited:
Meek ol "imma tell the teacher he was cheating because he got a higher grade than me on the test" **** boy

Flex trying to do whatever he can to be relevant. He tried the Jay Z thing and that failed. He tried the Dipset reunion and that failed. Now he's trying to do the Drake thing and that's going to fail.

My question is, why is it that most of the people going in are the same people that dislikes the music anyway?   Its mostly people that hates Drake and called the stuff trash that are so up in arms about someone else writing the so called "trash"?   If you didnt think it was good anyway, why so hype about it?   Half of yall basement nerds claimed he aint "hip-hop" anyway 
grin.gif
.  Why do yall want everyone else to care so bad?

Even with lame a** Funk Flex.  Why is he going so hard, when the n**** Drake isnt even taking time out of his day to respond to him or even acknowledge his existence?   If you wanna leak the tracks so bad, just drop em.   Hypes up all these reference tracks he allegedly has, then plays the 10 bands again for the 50th time.  Flex tryna get some attention by riding the nutsack of the same dude he tryna tear down.  Irony.  This whole fiasco has become clown antics honestly lol 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Remember when flex was bout to "expose" hov and posted the famous "this is hov" text [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And said In 1 day he's going to expose him..... And nothing came

@funkflex: Give yall songs in 10min!!!

2 hrs ago

Last edited:
It's all apart of journalism. Hype up crap just so you can get traffic for your blog/article/whatever it is you own. Out of all the social media characters, why would Flex be the one with the reference tracks?

Drake just give me the word and I will march to NY so I can pimp slap that chocolate oompa loompa.

I want to hear those references, just to see exactly HOW lazy this ___ has been lately :lol:

No wonder Wavez and I have been feeling like the majority of his recent material was phoned in.

Stopcappin +10 I lold at that bruh. And I'm not even gonna comment on the its a mix tape its not that bad ****

I'm at work bored n need some lulz so why not come here and watch the excuses... Plus cee lo lying about reference tapes n ****

Back
Top Bottom