🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Flex bout to personally record know yourself himself and say it was the reference track

Ol' Billy Mays "But wait, there's more!" *** ___ :lol:

I hope this whole situation means VFT6 won't have any other writers.  I wasn't impressed with IYRTITL when it released, same with NWTS.

There'll definitely be other "writers" on it. I know he often has Kenza (his ex-girl Nebby's sister), Hush, and Party around him when working so I expect them to be involved. I recall seeing him mentioning that he brought Willow Smith in for inspiration as well, so she probably at least kicked him a few lines to consider as well.

Son can't be out here using the majority of other people's verses anymore though. It's lazy and they're often just not as good as ones that he's capable of writing himself.

What if the reference tracks were recorded after the tape
nerd.gif
I think Drake and his PR would be all over that if true

What point would there be of making a reference track if the song that would theoretically use it was already done? That's just a lazy freestyle at that point :lol:

Plus I doubt Quentin would unnecessarily bite the hand feeding him like that.

I don't even know why y'all are listening to Flex's show like them ****s won't be up on the internet within minutes of being played :lol:

Last edited:
What point would there be of making a reference track if the song that would theoretically use it was already done? That's just a lazy freestyle at that point :lol:

Plus I doubt Quentin would unnecessarily bite the hand feeding him like that.

I don't even know why y'all are listening to Flex's show like them ****s won't be up on the internet within minutes of being played :lol:

Come on man you know we gotta hear it first

Flex tryna get his numbers up with this ****

No wonder this _'s flow switched up hard. QM had him sounding every new rapper that pops nowadays. I was listening to Miss Me the other day like "What happened?"

Flex bout to personally record know yourself himself and say it was the reference track

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
this about to have drake start saying stupid metaphors every bar like wayne and vlogging his studio sessions

champagnepapi6PM on Apple Radio.

whats up with the blood puddle on that photo? is he gonna address the situation? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom