🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Yep that slow beat sounds VICIOUS 
No it doesn't. Drake made a song similar to something that would be on one of his albums. I'm a Drake and Meek fan btw. Whatever Meek responds with is going to destroy that song but that will probably be only round one though

Brah Meek just gonna yell about gun talk, call Drake a ***** and say he and his ****** in the streets.

Who are we fooling.

I'm a Meek fan too, but he ain't exactly a wordsmith :lol:

Last edited:

Drake should have chosen a harder beat. This isn't make a chill song to cruise to while driving. This is a rap BATTLE

-Meek is a hot head that gets rustled very easily. It is proven

He gonna respond. And then maybe Drake goes really goes at him

-Or Drake doesn't want a war, and is just putting dude in his place

Either way, dude is the driver's seat

I haven't heard the song..but knowing meek he's def going to response because he like beef..

But drake wasn't thinking like that..he's more..ard I'll drop a little sneak diss and hope it goes away..

And when meek diss him again his fans going to be like..he killed you already with a few bars...he don't have to response no more..he got more money and sell more records than you anyway..

And like I mentioned before I like both guys..I watched meek come up and thinks drake the best out right now..So I just wanted to see them go at it for real..

Its not another song
He's waiting for meek to do his thing then he will bounce back. I'm happy son responded tho I'm surprised even tho it was meh to me he gets +2 for attempting. We need a good ole rap beef, let's get to the real records now.

Drake should have chosen a harder beat. This isn't make a chill song to cruise to while driving. This is a rap BATTLE

He's letting the lyrics do the talking, nice chill beat so we focus on the words and not the bassline

Yep that slow beat sounds VICIOUS 
No it doesn't. Drake made a song similar to something that would be on one of his albums. I'm a Drake and Meek fan btw. Whatever Meek responds with is going to destroy that song but that will probably be only round one though
Brah Meek just gonna yell about gun talk, call Drake a ***** and say he and his ****** in the streets.

Who are we fooling.

I'm a Meek fan too, but he ain't exactly a wordsmith
laugh.gif
"Bust down rollie on my arm"

"The Maybach seats softer than ______"

"Ball hard like (Insert NBA player here)"

Meek Mill, and I'm a fan of dude, but I said the same thing to the guy who tried to tell me in the Meek Mill thread that he talks about things other than money

Last edited:
Just because son said he can't wait for the real ether doesn't mean its another track. Unless son drop a snippet it doesn't exist.

It was nothing crazy, but it was decent.. fam just came back from kickball went in the studio and spoke on it real quick
laugh.gif

I thought it was dope (maybe I'm just starved for an interesting rap beef). Meek's response is basically going to dictate if Drake drops his "ether" or deems this whole thing not worth the time. I wonder how Nikki feels.

-Meek is a hot head that gets rustled very easily. It is proven

He gonna respond. And then maybe Drake goes really goes at him

-Or Drake doesn't want a war, and is just putting dude in his place

Either way, dude is the driver's seat

I haven't heard the song..but knowing meek he's def going to response because he like beef..

But drake wasn't thinking like that..he's more..ard I'll drop a little sneak diss and hope it goes away..

And when meek diss him again his fans going to be like..he killed you already with a few bars...he don't have to response no more..he got more money and sell more records than you anyway..

And like I mentioned before I like both guys..I watched meek come up and thinks drake the best out right now..So I just wanted to see them go at it for real..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] @ Meek like to beef. He didn't want no smoke with Cassidy or Budden. Resorted to the I got more money than yall ish. We'll see tho

But srs Stans I'm stoked he even threw a couple shots, we are due for an old school rap beef. Might not be from 2 dudes we really want but I'll take what I can get at this point pause.

Last edited:
That joint was so lukewarm. Part of battling is saying somebody's name. If somebody calls you out by name you don't respond with a passive aggressive track. **** the sneak dissing if you really about going at somebody. Maybe I'm just used to a different era of Hip Hop. :lol:

This was really a lesser version of pusha t exodus track about Wayne n drake. Say some lines directed indirectly but everyone knows who your talking about but the song isn't really considered a diss. Cool song if u a fan of son but not the oooo **** he destroyed him type diss ala the push joint.

That joint was so lukewarm. Part of battling is saying somebody's name. If somebody calls you out by name you don't respond with a passive aggressive track. **** the sneak dissing if you really about going at somebody. Maybe I'm just used to a different era of Hip Hop. :lol:

Brah

There is no mistaking who Drake is talking about.

I know, you know, the world knows, Nicki knows, and most importantly Meek knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom