🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

He gotta hit us with one more joint, gonna cruise to this You Used To joint

Lol at this obsession with names when it's blatantly obvious who he's talking about. This needs to end.

No it doesn't...

...it's a staple in hip hop's subculture of battling.

And how can you say that when Drake himself has taunted people with the "say my name" numerous times in the past?

Lightweight cut we got today, but could be a nice setup for a full fledged diss he has on stash...

...ain't holdin my breath though.

Last edited:

uh oh...

He's most likely heard it... Need meek to respond and drake drop it ASAP

Lol at this obsession with names when it's blatantly obvious who he's talking about. This needs to end.
No it doesn't...

...it's a staple in hip hop's subculture of battling.

And how can you say that when Drake himself has taunted people with the "say my name" numerous times in the past?

Lightweight cut we got today, but could be a nice setup for a full fledged diss he has on stash...

...ain't holdin my breathe though.
I could see if it wasn't so obvious, but anyone whos been paying even the slightest bit of attention to rap music these last five days knows whats going on. It just doesnt matter that much in this situation to me

Its just so passive...It saves him from looking like a punk because it perceived he said something...but also save him from really having to get his hands dirty..because if he had said his name...it would definitely be war..don't like it...

Last edited:
he gets props for going to the booth to respond and not straight to social media like the rest of these rappers, i was hoping itd be more direct and not the HOV sneak diss route.

Maybe he'll put that boy up on the OVOfest screen next week. Lol

Last edited:

Its just so passive...It saves him from looking like punk because it perceived he said something...but also save him from really having to get hands dirty because if he said his name it would definitely be war..don't like it...

-Meek is a hot head that gets rustled very easily. It is proven

He gonna respond. And then maybe Drake goes really goes at him

-Or Drake doesn't want a war, and is just putting dude in his place

Either way, dude is the driver's seat

Yep that slow beat sounds VICIOUS 
No it doesn't. Drake made a song similar to something that would be on one of his albums. I'm a Drake and Meek fan btw. Whatever Meek responds with is going to destroy that song but that will probably be only round one though

Back
Top Bottom