🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

"Almost sent that text to my ex at 7 am, had to cut on freak **** to snap out of it" never forget

Anytime Drake makes a diss record the public gonna go crazy about it and it's destined to get acclaim. Back to Back wasn't anything special at all 
laugh.gif

Drake won though for sure, in the studio and with the public

You know how bad that **** is, to know that a diss mad about me is being played all over the world, at parties, on the cars ... To know everyone favorite parts are the twitter fingers and boss ******* wifin ****** and they are actually repeating that? Man that **** must hurt ...

The final blow is that he is getting paid by something you initiated, yes getting paid because of you.

And you? You can't event put your **** on iTunes for your fans to buy because you will be getting sue ....

Ls

**** is rough b.

Reminds me of Ja Rule when he stopped singing after 50 called him out :lol:

Such a dumb mistake to make

That's why I tip my hat to Ross...he kept them fantasy raps alive after 50 called him out so his career didn't suffer

Last edited:
Ross's lyrics are for goons, are like a Harry Porter books for children

The fantasy world is just so vivid you start believing the tales are real

That Harry really is somewhere outchea there fighting against evil, and Rosay is moving keys up and down the gulf coast :smokin

ross stuck to the script plus 50 got corny with the pimpin curly **** so dudes had to choose ross by default

That pimpin curly could've taken off IMO, would fit the script as a character in 'Friday' or some hood movie

Pimpin Curly was corny :lol: and Ross simply stayed the course and made better music while 50 gradually got worse.

Last edited:
Track sounds good and is catchy also very quotable

Back to Back
pimp.gif
Yep.  I'm sorry but Back to Back cant be denied.  Like even if you take away the diss aspect, the song is kinda a low-key banger 
laugh.gif
.  Would easily slide into a DJ's rotation.

Plus the fact that the disses cut Meek deep enough to make him delete his Twitter app and make the world clown his position in his relationship, this one has to get its props.  People are reciting the disses word for word in the club, and Meek is gonna have to hear it everywhere he goes for the rest of the Summer 
laugh.gif
.   Even his own city rapping along to the diss lol.  If that isnt an effective diss track, I dont know what is.

Sure it is not gritty like Ether or Hit Em Up or anything, but why would Drake of all people be expected to make that type of track when he's not that type of dude?  He stuck to what he does and played it well.   Clowned Meek in HIS way.  I'd rather a diss track talk about reality than irrelevant "You fat and washed up/You ugly/ I'll shoot your family" bars which is what most of the all-time acclaimed diss tracks are full of anyway.   It takes more skill to flip reality into a diss than it does to throw random fantasy threats and insults.

Pimpin curly was the down fall of 50. Ross took it to another level after that and was the best rapper out at that time. 09-11 son was on fire

Pimpin curly was the down fall of 50. Ross took it to another level after that and was the best rapper out at that time. 09-11 son was on fire
Ross stayed poppin cause he stuck to his guns even after 50 clowned him lol.  Ja fell off because 50 had him rattled, and he stopped dropping them bangers with Ashanti to try to go back to the gangter lane lol

"Almost sent that text to my ex at 7 am, had to cut on freak **** to snap out of it" never forget

:lol:

Meek is probably holding that second diss until after Drake's set at OVO Fest tomorrow so he won't get Prodigy'd on that Summer Jam screen.

But meh. I'm starting not to care about this no more. Hope Meek drops something out of the blue tonight man.

Meek need to just chill and forget the 2nd diss. Drake already won so unless he has some info that can ruin this mans career he might as well say f it. In most of our eyes this **** is over and been over.

Meek need to just chill and forget the 2nd diss. Drake already won so unless he has some info that can ruin this mans career he might as well say f it. In most of our eyes this **** is over and been over.
I dont want to hear another diss from Drake either honestly.  Meek cant even defend himself anymore.  No need to continue to kick bruh while he's down.

I have a feeling Drake will try to make an example out of dude tho 
mean.gif

Yep.  I'm sorry but Back to Back cant be denied.  Like even if you take away the diss aspect, the song is kinda a low-key banger :lol: .  Would easily slide into a DJ's rotation.

Plus the fact that the disses cut Meek deep enough to make him delete his Twitter app and make the world clown his position in his relationship, this one has to get its props.  People are reciting the disses word for word in the club, and Meek is gonna have to hear it everywhere he goes for the rest of the Summer :lol: .   Even his own city rapping along to the diss lol.  If that isnt an effective diss track, I dont know what is.

Sure it is not gritty like Ether or Hit Em Up or anything, but why would Drake of all people be expected to make that type of track when he's not that type of dude?  He stuck to what he does and played it well.   Clowned Meek in HIS way.  I'd rather a diss track talk about reality than irrelevant "You fat and washed up/You ugly/ I'll shoot your family" bars which is what most of the all-time acclaimed diss tracks are full of anyway.   It takes more skill to flip reality into a diss than it does to throw random fantasy threats and insults.

Bro it's bad now, football teams, celebs clowning homie

I dont want to hear another diss from Drake either honestly.  Meek cant even defend himself anymore.  No need to continue to kick bruh while he's down.

I have a feeling Drake will try to make an example out of dude tho 
mean.gif

I mean he should. Drake gets -10 respect in the game. Midas well body somebody.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom