🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Just because somethung makes you happy doesn't mean it's good.

Crack makes people happy but I'm sure we can agree that crack is not good. Same goes for music. Some is so bad that it has to eradicated before it starts to spread. Look what happened in the 80s? Crack was destroying families and cities.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Classic post

Just because somethung makes you happy doesn't mean it's good.

Crack makes people happy but I'm sure we can agree that crack is not good. Same goes for music. Some is so bad that it has to eradicated before it starts to spread. Look what happened in the 80s? Crack was destroying families and cities.

This song is so relevant right now.  Couldve been the diss honestly lmao

"Bad press during the summer over allegations"
"N*'s make threats cant hear em over the laughter"
"Cause I show love, never get the same outta N's"

"Alotta n's PR stuntin like its the movement, And I'm the only n*** still known for the music"

:pimp:

"Anything happen to papi might pop a n for real" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lamar-LA.png
Think I saw somewhere that said it was Tyga that tweeted that and they just photoshopped Kendrick on there.

I guess Kanye ghost wrote for Jay?

"I'm from the, murder capital where we murder for capital."

I remember that being a Kanye line on the reference track/instrumental. Made it to the Black Album w/ Jay rapping it. 

I guess Kanye ghost wrote for Jay?

"I'm from the, murder capital where we murder for capital."

I remember that being a Kanye line on the reference track/instrumental. Made it to the Black Album w/ Jay rapping it. 

You can't just slander Hov without proof.

Last edited:
But on topic, not only did drake get help, use lines that weren't his and bought hooks, he basically adopted dudes whole flow, cadence and melody. Which is a huge part of being a successful rapper that makes hits. Without his flow, the way he rides the beat, the melodies and catchy hooks, who is drake? Even if he wrote everything, take all that other stuff away and he's really not that good. Also, who's to say a different ghost written didn't write the parts Q didn't write, y'all assume drake filled in the blanks himself. If y'all didn't know there are multiple people out here who have written for drake, bars, hooks melodies and all. Hit songs.

If you wanna get help in places or uy hooks, take advice, whatever you want to call it, that's fine. Litteraly happens all the time in the music industry. But you can't sit up here in every other verse talking about how you're on top of the game, a legend, nobody in rap can **** with you, everyone is beneath you. A Canadian child actor rapping about trapping out of bandos, gwinett, catching bodies. It was actually pretty obvious.

Last edited:
But on topic, not only did drake get help, use lines that weren't his and bought hooks, he basically adopted dudes whole flow, cadence and melody. Which is a huge part of being a successful rapper that makes hits. Without his flow, the way he rides the beat, the melodies and catchy hooks, who is drake? Even if he wrote everything, take all that other stuff away and he's really not that good. Also, who's to say a different ghost written didn't write the parts Q didn't write, y'all assume drake filled in the blanks himself. If y'all didn't know there are multiple people out here who have written for drake, bars, hooks melodies and all. Hit songs.
So who are these multiple people who have written for him or are we being chatty? Seems like he'd be exposed fully by now since it's so hot.

Last edited:
:lol: that is funny af he copy and pasted that same ****

I had to unsubscribe to that thread. Can't take the pac hate lol

Man them subtitles is in Spanish. I could barely understand what was being said.
Use your ears...

@ 1:54 Kanye's flow on his reference track is the exact same flow Jay Z uses at the end of his second verse of Lucifer.....".....Man I gotta get my soul riiiiiiight......."

@ 2:17 Kanye rhymes "I'm from the.....murder capital where we murder for capital." We all know this is the opening line of Lucifer. 

Creative ideas are inspired, borrowed, ghost written, whatever you want to call it, by the best of them. Even by Jay Z. Artists can't put hours of music out themselves. As they evolve, adapt, the best of them are wise to collaborate with other talented artists to bring the best product. Meek lost. 

Damn man y'all can't take pac truths? Doesn't change that the music was good tho. The industry obviously knew that's why dude got befriended and set up and suge made him his puppet. Still an all time great tho.

I remember years ago when Wayne was under the gun for these same allegations and the consensus was that there was no way he got any type of help or lines from gillie and halsted. I wonder how people feel about that now

Back
Top Bottom