🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL @ dudes acting like Drake can't come back strong.

The man is one Boi-1da beat + catchy chorus away from flooding radio again.
Pretty much, dude will be buzzin again in no time

So you mean to tell me the man who just went platinum on his debut.... Just got off a worldwide tour, is a head figure in the biggest hiphop label out, and is currently featured on a song that is on radio every five minutes, along with various videos in rotation has no buzz..

Realtalk the amount of ******ed statements made in this music forum makes it hard foe me to even visit here any more, dudes just talk out their @#+............ type of dudes would probably say that thriller shouldve been promoted more, it didnt reach expectations

Originally Posted by tyisny

So you mean to tell me the man who just went platinum on his debut.... Just got off a worldwide tour, is a head figure in the biggest hiphop label out, and is currently featured on a song that is on radio every five minutes, along with various videos in rotation has no buzz..

Realtalk the amount of ******ed statements made in this music forum makes it hard foe me to even visit here any more, dudes just talk out their @#+............ type of dudes would probably say that thriller shouldve been promoted more, it didnt reach expectations
Thread/.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Thread/.
Why the hell would this be a thread ender? The thread is about everything Drake related, not how large his buzz is currently. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Thread/.
Why the hell would this be a thread ender? The thread is about everything Drake related, not how large his buzz is currently. 
laugh.gif

Ok well then.....
 Co-signing this 100%

It is?

1812853626_1144160669.jpg

Originally Posted by sagolous

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

This song right here needs its own appreciation post on NT. Him and 40 flipped this and made it better imo. Great r&b track  

I-GET-LONELY-.jpg
QFT...very underrated song
i cried to this once song is piff

Originally Posted by Caerus

It is?

Are you trying to say Good Music is the biggest hip hop label out there? A huge roster with only one current platinum artist (Kanye) and a label that drops only one album a year. Ye's album is only number 32 on the charts, his fans rushed to buy it in the first week. Since then its been doing poorly in sales by Kanye's standards. Nicki Minaj has out sold him every week besides the debut wek.

Lil Wayne is bigger than the whole Good Music by himself. Then you have Drake and Nicki Minaj two platinum artists. Hell Nicki and Drake sell more than Kanye now. I'm not trying to say Young Money makes better music than Good Music, because that isn't true. But they are without question the biggest Hip-Hop subsidiary label right now. 

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by Caerus

It is?

Are you trying to say Good Music is the biggest hip hop label out there? A huge roster with only one current platinum artist (Kanye) and a label that drops only one album a year. Ye's album is only number 32 on the charts, his fans rushed to buy it in the first week. Since then its been doing poorly in sales by Kanye's standards. Nicki Minaj has out sold him every week besides the debut wek.

Lil Wayne is bigger than the whole Good Music by himself. Then you have Drake and Nicki Minaj two platinum artists. Hell Nicki and Drake sell more than Kanye now. I'm not trying to say Young Money makes better music than Good Music, because that isn't true. But they are without question the biggest Hip-Hop subsidiary label right now. 

Right on the money. (No pun intended).

Back
Top Bottom