🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

[thread="256652"]Quote:[/thread]
Who's the current best besides Kendrick?

Chance.

He gonna be the next "guy" when Drake falls back over these next couple of years.
Man stop it. I'm so tired of dudes championing for this *****. The only good song he has released since acid rap is Angels. Other than that everything he has released has been some sappy and poppy ********.

Man stop it. I'm so tired of dudes championing for this *****. The only good song he has released since acid rap is Angels. Other than that everything he has released has been some sappy and poppy ********.
Well he did say he was next in that drake lane. Sappy and poppy means he's on the right track

*looks at who's thread we're in*

Ya don't say....

Its funny seeing people compare current rappers to Drake when there has never been a rapper like Drake in HISTORY(People in the industry say this in interviews all the time). One who appeals to all demographics,can rap,can make hits and sell millions. Brands love him, he RARELY gets bad press etc. Whether you like it or not he's going to go down in history,man.

[thread="256652"]Quote:[/thread]
Who's the current best besides Kendrick?

Chance.

He gonna be the next "guy" when Drake falls back over these next couple of years.

He has some other good songs, but most of the time it's a chore to listen to him cause he sounds like weird Childish Gambino/Lil' Wa_n_ fusion.

Last edited:
Its funny seeing people compare current rappers to Drake when there has never been a rapper like Drake in HISTORY(People in the industry say this in interviews all the time). One who appeals to all demographics,can rap,can make hits and sell millions. Brands love him, he RARELY gets bad press etc. Whether you like it or not he's going to go down in history,man.
So basically he's a great artist? We've established that already

One of Drizzy's realest tracks 
nthat.gif

Think it's safe to say that the 'Take Care' period was when Drake dropped his best material.

Outside of the album, Dreams money can buy, Club Paradise, Free Spirit, the Motto, etc. can't be topped in terms of consistent quality.

Also lacked any jacked flows, purely his sound, and just felt authentic as opposed to this current run.

Got a feeling Views won't be as lazy tho and we'll get a quality project.

people would argue that take care was the weeknds best work

he def stole his whole vibe and sound

and take care is my favorite drake album as well

but it's true

and it's not many people on top that would kill drake lyrically...its just not

he would hold his own with most

but you have cats like king los who is never mentioned that's just waiting in the cut to take every bodies lunch, glad wayne gave him shine on no ceilings 2

Last edited:
Weeknd wrote for him but other than The Ride (because the beat is just The Weeknd singing) nothing on Take Care actually sounds like a Weeknd track except Crew Love

But yeah that's Drake's best album by far

Last edited:
the entire tone of the album was a darker sound

cats would always say drake sounds depressed during that time

last few projects been way more upbeat

This Pitchfork Drake hit piece is hilarious man. Criticizing someone for comodifying the culture while writing for ******* Pitchfork.:lol:

This **** sound like what being rich feel like :smokin

Why you never come where I stayyyy

Back
Top Bottom