🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

:lol: I hated marvins room at first...but it grew on me heavy. He was spitting some real ****

Real ***** situations :lol:

Marvins room is dope. I like to front on Drake, and did so for the longest....but he be making some sht I like a lot from time to time :lol: can't front.

Still think he's overrated, but when he gets in his zone....I dig his music.

From thr day Dreams Money Can Buy dropped he didn't miss for like eighteen months in my opinion.

From thr day Dreams Money Can Buy dropped he didn't miss for like eighteen months in my opinion.

Fax. Been listening to dreams money can buy, 5am in Toronto, and 9am in Dallas daily for the past few months...I be tellin boys they don't wanna see Drake on some rap **** back to back was clearly him being funny but if he really get serious :x dat 5am too cold

Last edited:

Gonna sound like Hyperbole,

but I listen to like, Otis Redding's "Dreams to Remember" or Otis's "I've been loving you too long" or like Marvin Gaye's "She Needs Me" and "Here my Dear" and when I hear "Marvin's Room" I feel like it is a more modern take on records that are classics to people like the aforementioned. "Marvin's Room" just screams classic to me. 

The emotions he evoked from that record and the fashion he did it in reminds me of like records that are flat out undeniable classics. 

Just my opinion, don't kill a ***** over this 
laugh.gif

this sounds beautiful 

This was for 40's OVO Sound Radio mix

Maybe it's because Charged Up and Hotline Bling came out that episode, but people really slept on that mix, probably the best in the show's run

I wish 40 put out more music, it could be just instrumentals or a compilation album of sorts, but he's very underrated, people take him for granted I guess because he doesn't really care to produce for other people

is it me or has right hand been slowed down and the instrumentals remastered since it first dropped on ovosound with charged up & hotline bling? Sounded exactly like the fancy instrumental at first but now just a slowed down tweaked version of it

That pic got Ross looking foolish now
After his lil rant on the breakfast club
If anybody looking foolish its the fool that keep getting fooled. This ***** not gonna learn, he gonna keep going back smh.

That pic got Ross looking foolish now
After his lil rant on the breakfast club
If anybody looking foolish its the fool that keep getting fooled. This ***** not gonna learn, he gonna keep going back smh.
Good point
U know who wanna hear
I wanna hear slim actually talk
Like is dude even alive
Or like has dude died
And Birman on that weekend at Bernie steez with him

Back
Top Bottom