🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Sad he and Tory aren't cool

Was he really taking shots at The Weeknd? 
nerd.gif

Song doesn't seem album worthy but a decent giveaway track

I don't think Golden State is holding practice at his house. That's some sports girl groupie type of fantasy

Just woke up to the new track :smokin

Also sounds like Meek made an alright diss finally, oh its on :smokin

I don't even understand this beef. Meek can't even do anything because of his case. All talk for no reason. Straight up walking contradiction.

guess i'm the minority but Summer Sixteen sounds a little too, soft for my taste. War Pain is more in my lane since it doesn't sound commercial and out of place.

Just listen to it, if you're referring to Summer '16. I think that should've been at the end of WATTBA and saved 30 For 30 for Views.

Gave it a spin off of your response, and I dig it.

Wouldn't be mad at all if neither of these were on Views though. I don't know what I want that album to be, but I'm getting to a space where I kind of feel like he may disappoint me again.

I don't quite know what it is, but it just doesn't feel like he's consistently delivering material at the level that he can be, and like he hasn't been since the Take Care era.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying Drake's music less and less... Didn't like IYRTITL or WATTBA and don't like this song... I don't know it just feels lazy...

:lol: seems like some ppl want more rnb slow ****, some ppl feeling the more upbeat stuff.

All he gotta do is throw in the perfect mix. Take care has no bangers. It's still classic but it doesn't have a worst behavior. I need that on this album as well as a "come thru" or "doing it wrong"

nah Drake's music is starting to sound the same, this beat is disgusting and not in a good way. i'd prefer the 2nd switch up beat instead

Drake and weekend definitely ain't cool.

Weeknd was asked "how are you and Drake" and he brought up giving him songs for take care which Drake been told everybody way back :lol: they definitely ain't on good terms

I do remember reading this a while ago. Like that song Practice was written by Abel and was supposed to his song. Even though Abel > Drake, I think Drake did his thing on it.

On KOTF, 'shout out to the boy, broke bread man it's all love now'. I though Abel forgave Drake. I don't think Drake forgave Abel for not signing with OVO.

Back
Top Bottom