🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I don't quite know what it is, but it just doesn't feel like he's consistently delivering material at the level that he can be, and like he hasn't been since the Take Care era.
I agree, I think he hit his high point too soon and now he's just coasting.  Of course, he'll throw out a dope track just to prove he still has it, but not a full album of songs like that.

Wait him and the weeknd not cool no more? Wasn't he writing for dude? Smh.

I do remember reading this a while ago. Like that song Practice was written by Abel and was supposed to his song. Even though Abel > Drake, I think Drake did his thing on it.

On KOTF, 'shout out to the boy, broke bread man it's all love now'. I though Abel forgave Drake. I don't think Drake forgave Abel for not signing with OVO.

In the same song he said "**** your sound ***** this my sound" lmaoo

Exactly what I been waiting for, **** like that. Dudes was saying meek is a clown, bigging 50 up on Twitter in 2010 but beefing with him now. Drake wears a DC chain, free meek shirt and bigging him up on Twitter... Let's see the reactions to this one

Drake used to ride for Meek tho but Meek went off on Drake first

Meek used to big up 50 then turned around and dissed him theres a difference

Man I honestly don't care anymore this **** is old now. But let's not get it confused. Meek dumb *** started this not drake. :lol:

Drake was showing dude love he was even on the guys album... Meek started all of this.

Why do people keep saying that like 50 didn't start it tho? It really baffles me.

Why do people keep saying that like 50 didn't start it tho? It really baffles me.

Well the point is Meek was a hothead cause Drake aint tweet his album, and tried to expose/ruin Drake in the process

50 probably was clowning Meek and that popped off, idk

Its like your boy trying to throw you under a bus in the process of trying to smash some girl ya'll know

man 50 is a clown, all he do is try to bully people and half the things he say ain't even funny
Bruhhh ****** bout to square up on Twitter over meek n Drake
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm seeing it too 
roll.gif
 Meek Mill fan pulled up to a Drake fan crib cause he was talking ish about Meek 

Well the point is Meek was a hothead cause Drake aint tweet his album, and tried to expose/ruin Drake in the process

50 probably was clowning Meek and that popped off, idk

Its like your boy trying to throw you under a bus in the process of trying to smash some girl ya'll know
Dude got emotional cuz twitter people were saying Drake washed him on his song and all that behind the scenes **** happened about him finding out dude ain't write it. If people said dude verse was better then mines and he ain't write it I'd be mad too. But he handled that like a 6th grade female. He was supposed to have that ether ready, Drake was a unofficial dream chasers member, he never saw it coming. He pulled a Pete Carroll in the sb.

so is that really Drake holding up that DC chain or some stunt double ? 

im conrfused 

Drake been a Meek stan

Exactly what I been waiting for, **** like that. Dudes was saying meek is a clown, bigging 50 up on Twitter in 2010 but beefing with him now. Drake wears a DC chain, free meek shirt and bigging him up on Twitter... Let's see the reactions to this one

We just gonna act like it didn't go both ways doe? These clowns where friends and fans of each other :lol:

And Meek thew that away because people on Twitter got him in his peelings

Last edited:

We just gonna act like it didn't go both ways doe? These clowns where friends and fans of each other :lol:

And Meek through that away because people on Twitter got him in his peelings

Exactly. The root of this was Drake tweeting Future's album.....and not tweeting Meek's. We see how Meek takes people not tweeting his album :lol:. He played himself.

man 50 is a clown, all he do is try to bully people and half the things he say ain't even funny

i'm seeing it too 
roll.gif
 Meek Mill fan pulled up to a Drake fan crib cause he was talking ish about Meek 
\hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

****** be wilding over ****** that dont know they exist

its ****** in the r kelly thread in general about to fight over the ignitiion remicx

Back
Top Bottom