🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Nice backtrack, co-written and given am entire song ate two totally different things.

If Legend was written solely by PND then yeah I gotta backtrack but that's only one record. And once again it was co written so I don't know if the full record was given to him. I think Wavez has the right idea it was probably a record with the hook already and Drizzy wrote his verses. Trying to find out who wrote a full album seems impossible at this point.

Too many co writers involved for any artist to claim they wrote every verse on their album.

And

This isn't legend but he obviously was using PND's cadence and flow for this record.

I already saw that. We talked about that in this thread pages ago. His verses are NOT the same flow and cadence as party's verses. They sound nothing alike

I'm guessing you mean the chorus?

Last edited:
Shout out shoeking. Tho he's a fan he admits the truth but that doesn't stop him from liking the music. He just nor lost and being delusional acting like this is that and that is this. I hope oj mayo gets traded for Austin rivers and flourish with the clips Jersey on.

Shout out shoeking. Tho he's a fan he admits the truth but that doesn't stop him from liking the music. He just nor lost and being delusional acting like this is that and that is this. I hope oj mayo gets traded for Austin rivers and flourish with the clips Jersey on.
ShoeKing is the only Austin Rivers fan on earth though.

Mayo for Crawford would be his fantasy trade.

Roy woods on this skrt remix
sick.gif
been on repeat.
he kills it... I got molly, I got weed, off that lean and Hennessy

he kills it... I got molly, I got weed, off that lean and Hennessy

:pimp: :pimp:

Good song. My first time listening to him at all. I'm guessing he's in the same lane as Bryson Tiller and Torey Lanez?

I would compare him more to the weeknd. Early weeknd. He's a lot more raw than Bryson. My only gripe with him is some times he sings all off beat, if he could get that down pact he'd be something serious cuz his rapping is wayyy better than the weekends was back then and he's like straight outta high school or something so I'm sure he'll continue to grow

Hearing him compared to those three people just closed the window on me ever giving him a chance.

:lol:

Haters will call him corny of course.

But not realize his ability to make fun of himself is what makes him likely, and marketable, to the general public.

Back
Top Bottom