🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Dudes who hate drake comment in this thread more than fans its wild
U on that period again I see. Change the title to Drake fans thread, it being the Drake thread we are more then welcome to come debate. All the Kanye haters in his thread hating, Rick Ross thread, meek thread. Only u, take that midol and use a warm rag.

See if more people accepted that, I wouldn't even troll or hate on son. But nah, they wanna go on top 5 rappers ever, top 5 lyricist ever rants and ****, which starts these things. He's in that Kanye Lane, except he doesn't produce. Puff daddy with a better voice. Top 5 artist of all time, but that rap Lane is far from his thing.

That's probably my biggest problem. Annoys the hell out of me when he people say he's the best rapper in the game and he has classics. His fans won't allow it. He's a pop star and he has zero classics. Say that and their panties ride up their ***.
How does an opinion annoy you this much though?

This is the problem. This is legit the only thread on here where this consistently happens. Everyone takes offense to the others opinion and the arguing goes on for pages and pages.

:lol:

Y'all dudes funny man... But I understand how fans are.

In 98 I spent everyday arguing why DMX >>> Jay :lol:

Last edited:
Lets be Frank ...

We, among us rap purist can put valid arguments for none mainstream rappers.

But who remembers bumpy knuckles, Big L, etc.

When people (mainstream) talk about greatest, you often hear Eminem, Pac, Wayne, Drake, Big, etc.

You don't hear pure rap artist that have bars for day.

That's why some of these Ghost Writers ie Guilli have to just be that, cause they don't appeal to the masses.

While we sit here and argue who is better and who is not, not that many of you care .. to me the person that is filling their pockets the moat and who's fan base is bigger ... well they winning.

U on that period again I see. Change the title to Drake fans thread, it being the Drake thread we are more then welcome to come debate. All the Kanye haters in his thread hating, Rick Ross thread, meek thread. Only u, take that midol and use a warm rag.
1 I wasn't referring to you 2 You're a clown who is obsessed with drake you keep repeating the same thing over and over go back and look at your comments **** is weird at this point ...I don't like Rick Ross but I'm not in the thread everyday

1 I wasn't referring to you 2 You're a clown who is obsessed with drake you keep repeating the same thing over and over go back and look at your comments **** is weird at this point ...I don't like Rick Ross but I'm not in the thread everyday
Your more then welcome tho. We won't cry and ask why your there because..... It's the Rick Ross thread. Not the Rick Ross fans only thread. U playing into the Drake fan stereotype, calm down.

Drake and Kendrick are completely different artists. Drake would never make something like Pimp A Butterfly. It would alienate all them Jewish folks. :lol:

Listened to that Majid Jordan hot 97 interview. Damn. Drake is basically a pop artist. His team writes and produces songs for him and he records them.

Not all the way quite.

Whether its kenza, pnd, majid, 40, when it comes to the R&B records he's kind of like a pop artist.

But he does write a lot of his raps. Not all of them but yeah :lol:

:lol:

He's a pop artist.

He's not writing the R&B and pop songs and he's writing SOME of his raps. :lol:

It is what it is. More _'s need to be honest about it. Views might be a great album but most likely it wasn't his pen.

If it came out Ab-Soul was writing for Kendrick. Omelly was writing for Meek. Cole had dudes writing his **** I would say the same thing about them.

What are you talking about you're in feelings EVERYDAY over drake and his fans
I come in, refute a few delusional people and u and 2 other people get hurt everytime. Omg, why are u here, get out then, omg don't talk to me, he's the best, it comes with the territory. Either ignore it or shut up. Instead u gonna make a comment saying people are obsessed etc. If we weren't in here keeping this thread alive, u would have dudes talking bout how they randomly miss their ex again. Now on top the jay vs DMX tho

okay so ill settle this , drake is not the best rapper of all time , but is by far the best songmaking rapping artist ever (does that make sense) 

me and my friends have way harder bars / lyrics than future , thug , even mr drizzy drake

we stay take off flowing and snapping on beats every single night.

but can we make a SONG ? nope.

well we never really tried to be honest , no studio / equipment / experience ...either way im sure my song would suck , my friends are better .

drake the best song maker ever? to me yes.

I come in, refute a few delusional people and u and 2 other people get hurt everytime. Omg, why are u here, get out then, omg don't talk to me, he's the best, it comes with the territory. Either ignore it or shut up. Instead u gonna make a comment saying people are obsessed etc. If we weren't in here keeping this thread alive, u would have dudes talking bout how they randomly miss their ex again. Now on top the jay vs DMX tho
Never once have I praised drake you have some nerve to talk down to anyones music opinion you listen to Gucci mane enough said ..if dont realize how you look obsessed idk what to tell you.. You have more post than these so called drake stans

Man, I haven't listened to Take Care in a minute and I was checking out the track list the other day and damn that album had non stop bangers. I was listening to it and came to the acceptance that's his best body of work to date.

Never once have I praised drake you have some nerve to talk down to anyones music opinion you listen to Gucci mane enough said ..if dont realize how you look obsessed idk what to tell you.. You have more post than these so called drake stans
I've never said gucci mane is the best RAPPER or made any crazy claims either. One of my personal favorites... Yeah, best nah. Grab some midol and chill, let us hate and debate.

Man, I haven't listened to Take Care in a minute and I was checking out the track list the other day and damn that album had non stop bangers. I was listening to it and came to the acceptance that's his best body of work to date.
yay its that time of the thread

marvins room > trust issues > singles & features > if youre reading this its too late > nothing was the same > thank me later / so far gone (miss me / im going in drizzy era) >  take care > comeback season  ( i can do without the over my dead body / take care the song / practice type of songs hence why take care is last but if were talking era's / phases that was his best cause thats when marvins room and trust issues dropped).......i like when drake semi-sings or whatever we want to call it , he needs to learn that he can do songs like "ready for you" for the radio....singing hooks with good flow rapping in the verses , without the rihanna whines.

Okay that settles it

Drake is a ummm...pop rapper or whatever

Cool

Now that thats established there's no need to beat a dead horse. How many times do you wanna say "drake fans delusional," or "drake is pop" yadayadayada we get it man

Anyway....

Sweet 16 was just okay. Kind if subpar

And what crazy claims have I made about drake ??
Never said u tho. I'm never talking to u honestly, always addressing someone else until u get in your feelings about us being here... Look we finished here b, just ignore me.

yay its that time of the thread

marvins room > trust issues > singles & features > if youre reading this its too late > nothing was the same > thank me later / so far gone (miss me / im going in drizzy era) >  take care > comeback season  ( i can do without the over my dead body / take care the song / practice type of songs hence why take care is last but if were talking era's / phases that was his best cause thats when marvins room and trust issues dropped).......i like when drake semi-sings or whatever we want to call it , he needs to learn that he can do songs like "ready for you" for the radio....singing hooks with good flow rapping in the verses , without the rihanna whines.

I feel you fam. Over My Dead Body was a dope *** into though. I don't see how people don't care for that song. You're not the first person to tell me that.

Back
Top Bottom