🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The problem with TPAB is that it's like a movie and to a TV series or a youtube skit. You have to listen to the full album in it's entirety. There aren't one or two bangers on there. People today don't have the patience to do it. They want 4-5 bangers, then call **** a classic and troll the internet. It's disgusting. TPAB is a 4.5/5 album in my book.

Definitely agree with that, which is one of a handful of reasons I prefer GKMC over TPAB. Besides the fact that I think the production is much better, GKMC both plays like a movie AND has singular songs you can just put up and play randomly. Other than Alright and The Blacker The Berry, I can't say the same for the rest of that album

Dont rock with I, King Kunta or These Walls??

Not as stand-alone tracks

Relistened to thank me later the other day. The boy was spitting straight facts on that tape :smh: thank me now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Depends, if Lil dude get a song that's heating up Drake gonna remix that joint. Word to fetty, future, makonnen, migos.

All four of those dudes made songs that I would have had zero interest in if it wasn't for Drake.

This whole Drake feature thing is a two way street.

Idk who that little kid in that video is either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom