🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Cause the song wasn't single material. The singing track that is sure to drop will bring the buzz back.

I hope views is a return to SFG and TC (His clear best works to me)

A lot of times, people will say that if you refer to those albums as his best work then you must like "Simp Drizzy" which I disagree with 100%.

I've literally listened to probably every Drake song that's ever been released, this moment in his career is probably the laziest he's been with his songcrafting, and song making. The decisions he's making with his records are so conventional and his writing is just flat out 'meh.'

Now he's a fantastically, talented musician and he has a real gift for making anything sound good. He's still the artist I listen to the most by far, and he's my favorite, but I'm just saying.

He's always been an artist that's been a bit narcassistic with his approach to his work. There's nothing outside of the scope of himself. But this is not a bad thing, if you bring emotion and depth to it and color it in a way that makes it honest, relatable, and tasteful and he's great at this. But lately, his raps aren't that so his narcassistic approach to his raps and music making become very "meh" (to me at least) and you get silly *** bars about how his "pool is bigger than Ye's" and "how Chubbs is like draymond you better off not sayin' nothin..."

I just hope views is a return to him taking more care of the hooks and the raps, and him choosing less conventional beats like he's been doing for the past two years. No more raps for hooks like on the too late mixtape. No more biting off of whatever ***** is hot on the radio and internet, no more of that lol. Drake is always going to make good music, but he's coming across extremely lazy.

Last edited:

This might be the goat y'all....

Complex must've heard a reference cd and thought it was an album. lol

Complex must've heard a reference cd and thought it was an album. lol
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Makonnen got the step child treatment. Son got used for his song, Drake gave that ***** 18 mths to write him a hit and fat boy couldn't deliver. Back to the hair salon u go.

I realized he's gonna start doing interviews for the first time in 2 years. He's gonna finally get questioned on Meek, Q. Miller and everything else, no more getting interviewed by Raptors announcers. He's gonna have to finally speak on everything.

This might be the goat y'all....

"We'll see when it comes out" Makonnen needs to be kept 100ft from this on some restraining order ****. Let OB and Roy Wood$ shine and keep the struggle hipster vocals away please.

Last edited:
OB :lol: that ***** is garbage too.

And his best move would be to not speak on it.

too far... :smh:

Steve Nash and 2 on/Thotful are a perfect display of the mans abilities. Scheming Up already a classic to me :pimp:
Let these dudes know. I heard Steve Nash in my cousins car and didn't even know who it was. Went home to download it and saw it was that guy. Songs hella catchy.

Man U know that's just Drake boy and he putting him on as obligation.

He was prolly just like "aye Drake I wanna rap" :lol:

Yooo hyped for the album I know it's gonna be fire

Honestly I could never handle Makonnen and his voice. That's why I really dislike his Tuesday version. The remix of Tr**** and Breezy is far better imo.

Back
Top Bottom