🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Y'all wylin' with the TLOP slander.

Album's a lowkey banger.

I went in with no expectations & also knowing Kanye has never been heralded as a great lyricist, though.

EDIT: The verses on Pop Style from Drake & The Throne :x

Chain-ing Tatum :x :x :x

*Cringes uncontrollably*

Last edited:
I don't eem like Aubrey but I pray for his sake theseare throw aways.

Cudi's latest track The Frequency sounds like old Cudi so that's good, but his last album was buns. This new Drake tho, not what I was expecting but I wouldn't say I hate it. So views dropping Friday [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I was hoping Views would have the 5am in Toronto like vibes smfh

Guess we never getting that type of Drake again

i'm not even a big drake fan but didn't this dude just drop summer sixteen...... Rap fans are so ****** fickle it's crazy

Last edited:
Summer 16' doesnt even compare to 5am in Toronto.

Nothing fickle at all about it. Drake is at that point he's doing whatever it takes for a #1 hit. Can't be mad cause he's probably finally going to get one but what it does is it forces him to make a pop sounding album

Whose flow did Shang Tsung steal on Pop Style? That's definitely not his own flow and the lyrics were laughable. Drake and Kanye trying to outdo each other for worst verse. I'll be shocked if this **** is on the album. AWFUL song.

One Dance is wack. It's like Work and Hold On We're Going Home had a kid. He doesn't fit this production at all. Doesn't sound right.

Didn't want to play these songs, was waiting to hear the album but this **** is getting TRASHED on twitter and I had to check it out. Thought it couldn't be that bad but it is.

Both songs sound unfinished too. Anyone else think that?

Last edited:
garbage.jpg

This is the most vulnerable Drake has been since he blew up. If the right rapper came along and dropped an ill diss, Drake would be in real trouble. His music has taken a huge dive. Everyone knows he has writers.

Meek lost the beef but he planted a seed. That seed is starting to grow now.

Last edited:
Summer 16 was meh

Pop style is awfffulllllll.

Drake has taken this "let me show ppl im not soft and that I can actually rap" thing wayyyy too far

Back
Top Bottom