🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Finally got a chance to listen. One dance is cool I don't like that part with the girl thouhh.

Pop Style is disappointing. I expected more but watch it grow on me or something.

I'm not getting the hate for Drake verse, other than the trash Tatum line I don't see how it's bad. The part where he starts about you don't know what u just started is fire all the way to the end IMO.

The jay z part is ******ed, no clue what they were trying to do there

Kanye wasn't that bad but I think Drake should have had another verse and then have Kanye close it out. Song sounds way too short. We need 2 verses from drizzy not a half chorus and a verse :lol:

Song is cool to me. Could definitely be better.

Repped. U might be the only person more consistent with me with the slander. Does Kodak address this? He got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
I wouldn't if I was him.  No need to make unnecessary enemies with the biggest artist in the game.  Get your money while you have your 15 minutes.

Drake has gotten to interested with imitating the flow of other rappers/swagger jacking.

Even he was featured on their songs and rode the beat kinda like them it was cool. But now famb trying to switch his style us too try keep his wave going.

Dude damb near phoned in his bars to WATTBA are he still sounded good

His basic/old 5am in Toronto flow, his choppy Lil Reese/Quavo joint, his QM energetic "safe in these streets" flow, and his singing.

That's all he needs. Famb is doing too much right now

For his sake, I hope these were throwaways

Last edited:
Drake has gotten to interested with imitating the flow of other rappers/swagger jacking.

Even he was featured on their songs and rode the beat kinda like them it was cool. But now famb trying to switch his style us too try keep his wave going.

Dude damb near phoned in his bars to WATTBA are he still sounded good

His basic/old 5am in Toronto flow, his choppy Lil Reese/Quavo joint, his QM energetic "safe in these streets" flow, and his singing.

That's all he needs. Famb is doing too much right now

For his sake, I hope these were throwaways
***** named like 8 flows he got from someone else [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. How about he use the Drake flow? Is that a thing? Seriously has he ever had his own flow? The last year he been rapping like future so idk.

This **** could drop tomorrow...it's the 6th...who knows. Maybe physical drops the 8th?

Don't think he's ever had his own flow. His early ****, he had that Lil Wayne and Kanye sound. Then he stole Big Sean's flow. Then the whole rapping and singing **** was stolen straight from his boy Trey Songz (did that **** on his early mixtapes) Jews been doing this **** forever. Steal, steal and steal.
Ballerific gonna Ballerific

Ballerific gonna tell the truth [emoji]9994[/emoji]. Good to see others not blinded by the plant they put it hip hop.

This **** could drop tomorrow...it's the 6th...who knows. Maybe physical drops the 8th?

Nah, usually it's a week or two apart. They can't keep it a secret for this long and drop it this Friday physically. I think digitally Friday and then physical the week after is possible.

Don't think he's ever had his own flow. His early ****, he had that Lil Wayne and Kanye sound. Then he stole Big Sean's flow. Then the whole rapping and singing **** was stolen straight from his boy Trey Songz (did that **** on his early mixtapes) Jews been doing this **** forever. Steal, steal and steal.

Lol

Started From the Bottom >>>> Everything after NWTS

Y'all remember when Drake came out and said he stole his flow from Big Sean? Couldn't believe he got a pass and no one cared.

Last edited:
Legit pointless, I dont get it.

Started From the Bottom is the best Drake single ever
U ain't lying. I actually liked that song. I performed it at a karaoke once, it was like the only rap song on the list.

Back
Top Bottom