🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I think da video was alright. I like the Mob dinner scene though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

One of the better rap vids I've seen in quite some time.

He needs to ditch YMCMB.  He is much bigger than being Birdman and Wayne's sidekick these days.

And if Pharrell is his self proclaimed idol, why haven't they really messed w/ each other in the studio like that?
nerd.gif

Videos like this one with him and just the OVO XO crew >>>> the generic YMCMB garbage videos with him

So Birdman didnt get his standard cameo with the hand rub...woooow

Mob scene was funny cuz its him but it was cool

Originally Posted by FEETure

they let him use the stadium for the video, he dropped they top.

dope vid.

pimp.gif

Made me like the song more but that "Gon make me catch a body like that" line needs to leave. Makes me 
laugh.gif
everytime

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by FEETure

they let him use the stadium for the video, he dropped they top.

dope vid.

pimp.gif

Made me like the song more but that "Gon make me catch a body like that" line needs to leave. Makes me 
laugh.gif
everytime
Exactly
laugh.gif

the first scene with the whole crew is in my hood. i can literally throw a rock from my crib and hit that spot.

and the way he reps toronto... much appreciated!

good vid.. liked how he took it back to his roots.. all that miami ymcmb nonsense is annoying after a while.. if drake sticks to this on his album it will be much better than the initial..

NT'ers c'mon now
ohwell.gif

Drizzy wouldn't be as popular/well-known if it wasn't for Tune'.

Drizzy would have had probably still alot of ground work to do if Wizzle ain't co-sign him and bring him onto YMCMB.

Drake ain't gon' neva leave. Wayne is the biggest hip-hop star today + Nicki is in a league of her own right now. There is no debating what a force Nicki is.

Of course he gon' stay wit' da winning team.

^^ calm down drake would have popped with or without Wayne. So Far Gone is what put him on the map. A Wayne co-sign isn't strong enough to get you fans ask the rest of YM.

Back
Top Bottom