🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

have to disagree.. just look around at wayne's camp.. what other brotha is poppin.. ok nikki minaj because of her sexual content.. but all them other lamez are bunz.. drake as an independent entity > drake as a member ycmb.. sorry fam

Especially now that Wayne has fell off so hard. I doubt he leaves though, just off the strength of thier relationship.

Your trolling.

He's gettin his money I cant hate but his music now is for females and dudes that wear Jeggings.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

have to disagree.. just look around at wayne's camp.. what other brotha is poppin.. ok nikki minaj because of her sexual content.. but all them other lamez are bunz.. drake as an independent entity > drake as a member ycmb.. sorry fam

Especially now that Wayne has fell off so hard. I doubt he leaves though, just off the strength of thier relationship.

Your trolling.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

is this dude trying to bring batting gloves back, tho? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Where I'm from ppl been wearing those.

When they fight or shoot *shrugs*

I'd rather Take Care be a Wayne-less project....in fact, I'd prefer that...

but 'The Real Her' shows that's not the case.

Sooo album drops in a few weeks, no chatter about a new single or official tracklist? When did we get the track list for Thank Me Later?

So I think I already know the answer to this but remember a while back when he said he was dropping an R&B mixtape? I'm assuming its not happening

I really hope Take Care is what I hoped Thank Me Later would be. I don't love Drake, but if he puts out good music ima be a happy man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

So I think I already know the answer to this but remember a while back when he said he was dropping an R&B mixtape? I'm assuming its not happening

He said he wasn't going to doing it and just focus on Take Care.  He had dropped a couple R&B records though.

I know there is no tracklist out yet but did he ever confirm the artist that will be featured on this album?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

For those that missed the gear, put some money aside....
Details? I wanted one of those OVO joints but never got an opportunity to cop.

11.09.11 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center
11.10.11 - University Park, PA - Bryce Jordan Cener
11.13.11 - Champaign, IL - Assembly Hall
11.15.11 - Fairfax, VA - Patriot Center
11.19.11 - Columbia, SC - Colonial Life Arena
11.20.11 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Drake Club Paradise tour

I bought floor tickets to Colombia, SC... Paid 80 each

Back
Top Bottom