🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Future skated all over Digital Dash. Made Drake look like a soundcloud rapper in comparison. That's a top tier Future performance. :pimp:

I wish Live From The Gutter was Future by himself. He was spitting that street gospel. :pimp:

Then Drake jumped on it, sounding all outta place. :lol:

Drake's verse on "Unthinkable" (Remix) is really dope. 
This. Being apart of this life I'm bound to end up with somebody that's been with everybody.

Drake floated on Diamonds Dancing though, best part of that project.

UNGRATEFUL

Last edited:
Completely agree with "Digital Dash". Top 5 intro of the decade, I don't care what nobody say :lol: :smokin

Overhated album.

I love that album. Fewtch and Drake skated on every record on that album. Loved how Drake fit seamlessly into Future's sound. Digital Dash is heavenly. 

Yeah ill agree with that (number 1 drake intro) but let me know when anyone has anything with the epicness of the dynasty intro ....if youre reading this its too late might be my favorite rap album ever (in before will chamberlain) ...i skip legend though , so wack honestly that "oh my god oh my god" is wack straight up

Okay on second thought i dont think that if youre reading this its too late is better than fabolous there is no competition vol.1 but tinc was a. Mixtape b. 80% other peoples beats

not even his best intro

song boring as hell

regardless of who wrote it legend is easily his best intro

digital dash too but that's all future

but as you see the trend his best intros came from elsewhere lol

Naw im 27 , legend is one of the wackest drake songs ive heard , everything else on that album is goat to me , come at me bros

Some people like drakes music, some people don't, some people acknowledge that he's a fraud, others don't care

But this has to be the first time that I've ever heard someone say that drake has the greatest rap album of all time :smh:

not even his best intro

song boring as hell

regardless of who wrote it legend is easily his best intro

digital dash too but that's all future

but as you see the trend his best intros came from elsewhere lol

Tuscan Leather being one of the greatest intros hasn't been established? :smh:

Verses were insane and it's the most quotable song off NWTS.. three beat changes :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom