🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Between anti saying views a classic already and dude saying he got the best intro this decade let's me know they delusional. I love holding my favorite rappers down but God damn.

Between anti saying views a classic already and dude saying he got the best intro this decade let's me know they delusional. I love holding my favorite rappers down but God damn.

Who got the best intro in recent memory then

Who got the best intro in recent memory then
Young Thug - Constantly Hatin' 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Tuscan Leather is fire. It's the Drake people want to hear more of. But classic Intro? Iono. Meeks Intro was better and bigger than that.

Oh and btw I didn't ask that in agreeance I just want to see what song ya'll think is the best intro

Legend is an automatic skip. That "oh my goddd oh my goddd" ruins the whole song

Legend is an automatic skip. That "oh my goddd oh my goddd" ruins the whole song

Thats what im saying , as a big time drake fan , my favorite artist currently , hes letting me down with wattba and not to mention views .... if his next project is not near nwts/iyrtitl hes washed probably

Back
Top Bottom