🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Life can be sad if you're not able to laugh about yourself sometimes 
smokin.gif

When Gucci get out its a problem...you hate your life just be honest
Why would I hate my life? I'm on the clock getting paid a nice amount watching hilarious Drake clips, its funny right? The sandwich video rules all tho.

Yo...I just checked out Amir Obe. That ***** **** is flames. I don't think he has a thread I know he OVO affiliated and he **** with PND heavy.

The Majid Jordan debut leaked. PM me if you want a 320kbps torrent link.

Yo...I just checked out Amir Obe. That ***** **** is flames. I don't think he has a thread I know he OVO affiliated and he **** with PND heavy.

Grey area is ******* fire. You should check out detrooklyn by him if you haven't.

Grey area is ******* fire. You should check out detrooklyn by him if you haven't.
Yo...I just checked out Amir Obe. That ***** **** is flames.

Is that the new one with the orangish cover? If so that **** is ****** fire.

My favorite song so far is that drugs & cam'ron chopped n screwed.... :x that **** sounds like an ultimate smoking song Bruh

Yo...I just checked out Amir Obe. That ***** **** is flames.

Is that the new one with the orangish cover? If so that **** is ****** fire.

My favorite song so far is that drugs & cam'ron chopped n screwed.... :x that **** sounds like an ultimate smoking song Bruh

Ya that's off his detrooklyn mixtape. Happening in the grey area is his newer one, both are excellent.

Ya that's off his detrooklyn mixtape. Happening in the grey area is his newer one, both are excellent.

Yeah I got halfway thru that one. It was sounding good as well I just finished my drive to college before it was over. I was listening to this **** I was thinking damn. It's crazy Toronto really has a sound now :lol: like it's crazy as ****...in 10 yrs they gonna be yelling "they stealing our sound" :lol: just like Houston

Can we stop bringing up all these terrible other artists in this thread? Byron teller the weekend magic Jordan etc etc etc.

Can we stop bringing up all these terrible other artists in this thread? Byron teller the weekend magic Jordan etc etc etc.
Rep this man
And please no, we got ****** from the city jacking Toronto ****? Rip to the Detroit sound.

Lol.

I swear, every one of your posts just adds fuel to the "Antidope has terrible opinions" fire.

Last edited:
People really are up on SoundCloud like that? I never find myself actively looking for new artists to listen to anymore.

Back
Top Bottom