🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'd rather see Kendrick and Drake go at it. It just means so much more when two people who have a lot to lose go at. I need to see that war :smokin

Nah man. None of that not saying nobody name **** when somebody directly call u out. Dudes like me said u aren't a rapper, rap and kill this dude. Joe think he's the elite top 3 mc kill him at that. It's a cop out to get a trap beat with a catchy hook and throw 2 Lil witty bars in it and tap about everything else under the sun. Joe whole life is public, Ls included, the material is there. The same way drake whole life and past is on TV and Meek wasn't witty enough to turn that into bars, he needs to show he's clever enough to turn all that woman beating, simp, drug addict, Tahiry saying no, we tang, consequence wtc to witty bars. Too much material to cop out. That's IF HE RESPONDS. Then us as the people can judge who's better. That's gonna be a whole different argument within itself but yeah **** Joe and Drake tho, soft *** get hit and do nothing *** light skinned dudes.

Drake can sample that taxstone interview, that **** had Joe looking a mess. Son said he was befuddled.

Like I said earlier Drake pretty much a made man in the pop world. No rapper IMO could end his pop career. Only thing Drizzy would lose is hip hop heads respect which according to some of yall he doesn't even care about(doubt it).

Eminem the highest selling rap artist responded to ******* Benzino. Jay dissed 50 when 50 was up and coming. :lol:

Again Jay is not the best example to use in the situation. I remember reading these same exact comments about drake but about HOV back in the allhiphop days. game came at jayz neck all the time, every rapper was throwing dirty shots at him and he never said nothing.
Jay gave game a few bars...and when asked about it he denied he dissed Jay. "You don't diss legends." Said he was dissing Ja Rule and not Jay. :lol:

Last edited:
But he already responded. Shot a video and all that. Why not release it? Is he scared or is he gonna redo his verse now? Y'all dudes saying he shouldn't respond and he won't but he already did.

I'm sorry but we not letting no pop fans decide that Drake beat Meek but claim that Joe ain't lay hands on Drake thus far.

The hip-hop purists only care argument is invalid.

Making a murderer has gotten over a million views / streams. Hollow Da Don (drakes ghostwriter) already stepped in.

Drake once your tagged lame the game is.......

Both sides make great points

Like dude said, so u gonna respond to every rapper that disses you? Cuz pretty much that's what you're doing when you respond to joe budden
laugh.gif

BUT I get where ppl wanna see the sport of it. I myself want another summer 16 or back 2 back type of joint.
For ANYONE else at Joe Budden's point in his career you could make this argument...

But when Joe Budden is one of the three dudes who birthed Drake's style pre-SFG (Hov, Phonte and Joe) and someone who Drake has confided in over the years, it's really not accurate to brush him off as a bum rapper.

75b8ddd0900d2b61c09630ddec05225e_gfkvad.jpg

That being said, it would be in Drake's best interest to not respond.

Joe is obviously built for this and if Drake were to respond, the audience that he would be responding for does not care about "I sold more records than you and I am more relevant than you"

Drake loses nothing by not responding, he is already considered a pop star by the audience that he would be responding for by how he ignored the ghostwriting allegations and then went and put out a pop album that is his most successful to date...

Once Drake openly dissed Meek Mills, he opened himself up to battling with dudes.

You can't duck Common and Kendrick, diss MeekMilly and duck Joe Buddens. Drake has to respond.

Last edited:
As a man and as a rapper, he should respond. I don't consider him either so I doubt he does. He'll keep that record in the safe. He's the male Rihanna, can't sing and makes radio music for *******. I don't want to hear him called a rapper or talking that **** he does.

As a man and as a rapper, he should respond. I don't consider him either so I doubt he does. He'll keep that record in the safe. He's the male Rihanna, can't sing and makes radio music for *******. I don't want to hear him called a rapper or talking that **** he does.

Son :lol:

Well Damn 
laugh.gif

Once Drake openly dissed Meek Mills, he opened himself up to battling with dudes.

You can't duck Common and Kendrick, diss MeekMilly and duck Joe Buddens. Drake has to respond.
At the time, Meek Mill was relatively close to his level as far as posture in the rap game.

He was at least the biggest mainstream street dude aside from Ross maybe.

White college girls know who Meek is, that might not be able to be said for Common and Buddens.

We know why he ducked Kendrick.

Maino said it best when he said Meek was the only dude they had that was IN THERE. Meaning he was the only dude putting on for the streets that mainstream was letting in. Future is that dude now.

Last edited:
I blame Jay-z for making it acceptable to duck fades in rap.

It's been said before. Jay went at Nas, Prodigy, Jaz, Jim, 50. All directly. He ignored Cam cuz it was obvious dude was looking for attention and or he ain't respect Cam. He gave Jim the attention over Cam. :lol:

Drake responding to Joe Budden in 2016 is like Hov responding to Craig Mac in 2003.

Like I could understand if they was really beefing...but burdens just hurt Drake and trying to promote a podcast.

I blame Jay-z for making it acceptable to duck fades in rap.

So when Game was throwing shots at Hov years back should he have responded? Jay showed Drizzy how it should be handled when a idiot decides to punch above his weight. Just let them menstruate and let these clowns know they're not on an even playing field.

Last edited:
It's been said before. Jay went at Nas, Prodigy, Jaz, Jim, 50. All directly. He ignored Cam cuz it was obvious dude was looking for attention and or he ain't respect Cam. He gave Jim the attention over Cam. :lol:
He responded to cam on dig a hole what are you talking about ?

Last edited:
Well Damn :lol:

At the time, Meek Mill was relatively close to his level as far as posture in the rap game.

He was at least the biggest mainstream street dude aside from Ross maybe.

White college girls know who Meek is, that might not be able to be said for Common and Buddens.

We know why he ducked Kendrick.
Maybe its my circle but barely heard anything about Meek Mill outside of him being jail and the song with Drake at that time. No slight against him but he seemed lessor in fame and lyrically ability which why (imo) Drake responded.

If I was Drake, I'd get Tahiry to cut a heel promo on Joe.

Back
Top Bottom