🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Pac was raised to be a black panther. Dude was definitely more than a rapper. What was passed down to him he put it in his music. I wouldn't necessarily say he did a lot cuz he died young, he didn't a chance to really do much but he was the voice for black males in the 90's. From the conscious **** to the gangsta ****.

Y'all met up at the nail salon and decide on mob the thread today. :lol:

Well played, well played :smokin
Rusty rustled as hell. My bad for killing ya vibe. Dude over his homies house sitting Indian style on the floor smoking hookah while his man's gyrating to controlla. Read this thread and just killed his mood.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
^***** shut up. U probably cried when the reference tracks dropped
laugh.gif

I remember digging this song just cause it had been awhile since multiple people had been on a single like this

I also remember how atrocious the performance of it was at the BET Awards :x can't find a video of it, but that was probably one of the worst performances I had seen up until Rich Homie Quan forgetting his lyrics two weeks ago

That song and the Bedrock song were beyond garbage. Young Money was definitely on a serious trash streak.

Popcaan belonged on Controlla man :smh:

Drizzy said im taking all the shine.
I remember digging this song just cause it had been awhile since multiple people had been on a single like this

I also remember how atrocious the performance of it was at the BET Awards :x can't find a video of it, but that was probably one of the worst performances I had seen up until Rich Homie Quan forgetting his lyrics two weeks ago

Son broke his ankle and was performing on a bar stool :lol: He killed it next year when he brought out Jeezy.

Last edited:
09-12 YM was cool. Wayne wasn't complete trash like now. Drake was making his best music. Tyga had the strip clubs. Nicki had the females.

Where they hiding Lil Twist and Chucky? :lol:

The only Young Money I acknowledge. Bone Mix :pimp:

delete1234 delete1234 don't know nothing bout this :lol:
The only ym that matters. Mack Maine use to get off back then. Spitting and boo too. Went from that to some damn pop group that made bed rock.

Last edited:
Lil Wayne was always overrated.

He always came with the simplistic metaphors, but just sounded nice doing it. Now his flow is just ****** up. Wayne was no where close to top 10. ****, he's not even top five from the south.

He kept saying he was best rapper alive until people were gullible enough to believe it.

I have a hard time believing with his drug use he even wrote most of what he was saying.

Back
Top Bottom