🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

No, I just have heard a fair amount of his music. As much as I try to avoid it when someone is around for a decade plus and is putting out a decent volume of music you'll end up hearing some of it at some point. I cant think of one R. Kelly song besides Trapped in the Closet that I've rocked with. Not a one. 

TP2.com >

R. >>>

12 Play is probably my favorite album of all time. Definitely top 3.

Would probably be something like 12 Play, It's Dark & Hell Is Hot and It Was Written. ****, that's hard. Leaving out a Pac album.

Last edited:
I bring it up when it's brought up to me. You'll never catch me in an R&B dedicated thread, whether it's an artist or about the genre.  I hate it, I wouldn't even bother. Its different when someone brings it up in a thread that I'm already actively participating in.

This is ironic being said in the Drake thread where people who hate Drake are in here a great deal(which I couldnt care less about and have no opinion on, but its relevant to the subject).

Drake makes some R&B and hip hop. If you like either one of those you're gonna discuss Drake. Way different than talking about a genre you know nothing about. :lol:

I bring it up when it's brought up to me. You'll never catch me in an R&B dedicated thread, whether it's an artist or about the genre.  I hate it, I wouldn't even bother. Its different when someone brings it up in a thread that I'm already actively participating in.

This is ironic being said in the Drake thread where people who hate Drake are in here a great deal(which I couldnt care less about and have no opinion on, but its relevant to the subject).
Drake makes some R&B and hip hop. If you like either one of those you're gonna discuss Drake. Way different than talking about a genre you know nothing about.
laugh.gif
You mentioned genres that you dont like as well as genres you know nothing about. I'm speaking to the former.

Speaking to the latter, I also dont know how one can know nothing about a genre, especially one like R&B which is a staple of black people. People play it all the time.

I've heard enough R&B in my life to form an opinion on it, you cant say I know nothing about it because I hate it.

Last edited:
Lists are always trash. No one ever says what they really be listening to. Just names that other ppl won't criticise
Psshhhh,

My list had the five guys I listen to the most to this day lol criticism or not. It's always interesting to see people's list.

Yeah, he was between 6-8 the first time. I can't remember. It was a family member that used to be at the house all the time. Happened for years. Might have been others involved, I can't really remember now, He spoke about it a little bit before. It was weird and sad as hell.

You mentioned genres that you dont like as well as genres you know nothing about. I'm speaking to the former.

Speaking to the latter, I also dont know how one can know nothing about a genre, especially one like R&B which is a staple of black people. People play it all the time.

I've heard enough R&B in my life to form an opinion on it, you cant say I know nothing about it because I hate it.

Either way your comparison ain't make sense.

No, I just have heard a fair amount of his music. As much as I try to avoid it when someone is around for a decade plus and is putting out a decent volume of music you'll end up hearing some of it at some point. I cant think of one R. Kelly song besides Trapped in the Closet that I've rocked with. Not a one. 

Bruuuuhhhh

Someone come get their man...

Trapped in the closest?

Bhawaawawa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was Kellz raped or molested? Big difference. ****** either way though.

Either way let him live that ***** 50 getting them freshman college yambs who gonna stop him?

The lil bitty ***** he pissed on is probably 30 now and mad he won't text her back.

Last edited:
Was Kellz raped or molested? Big difference. ****** either way though.

Either way let him live that ***** 50 getting them freshman college yambs who gonna stop him?

The lil bitty ***** he pissed on is probably 30 now and mad he won't text her back.
Oh woww lol

Back
Top Bottom