🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

nerd.gif
Somebody needs to do something, I don't know who but someone needs to do something.

Ain't no NY rappers going to come to Hot 97 defense and defend the station? Great way to get some air play too. We know Hot ain't been ****, but for a Canadian ***** to say **** Hot 97 in the Garden...wild disrespectful. :lol:

****** wanted to ban Kendrick from the city for that King of NY line.

Drake funny tho, even tho Ebro lied on him he sure doe pick who want to respond/shoot at. Dissing a station, shots at Diddy, subs @ Drama. :lol: Boy wild.

Who still cares about the radio man. It's 2016 idk how this archaic nonsense hasn't died.

Ain't no NY rappers going to come to Hot 97 defense and defend the station? Great way to get some air play too. We know Hot ain't been ****, but for a Canadian ***** to say **** Hot 97 in the Garden...wild disrespectful.
laugh.gif

****** wanted to ban Kendrick from the city for that King of NY line.

Drake funny tho, even tho Ebro lied on him he sure doe pick who want to respond/shoot at. Dissing a station, shots at Diddy, subs @ Drama.
laugh.gif
Boy wild.
He has gotten away with to much if you ask me. He hasn't written almost 50% of his discography and his isn't a strong lyricist. His popularity and fans have gotten him this far.

He pumped faked with the Jay ****. Jay just texted me right now...THIS HOV. :lol:

We didn't learn from the Jay situation, everybody sat there like idiots and he pump faked on the Meek ****. I bet mfs will still tune in on Saturday. :lol:

He must have seen that interview with Flex saying he not a rapper and he don't write his ****. Kind of laughed at him, too. Drake really is sensitive as hell. Feeling himself for real right now.

Don't care for drake but I'm not mad at him at all, straight said **** hot 97 in NY :smokin

Funk flex has been a joke for a very long time

Last edited:
He has gotten away with to much if you ask me. He hasn't written almost 50% of his discography and his isn't a strong lyricist. His popularity and fans have gotten him this far.

Lol where's your proof to that :lol:

How do you get popular bro? How do u get fans? That makes no sense

[emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji] in NY **** em

Don't need to be lyrical to be mainstream and a pop star. Don't think many people think of Drake as a lyricist or ever have.

Drake has gotten away with a lot, too much. That's why people are turning on him. You'll see more and more rappers calling him out for being phony and a D rider.

Last edited:
Considering the fact that that station has done nothing but try to bring him trouble for the past year, I can't really blame him for saying that.

Once Flex let his colors show, and Angie left, Ebro was probably the only one there he rocked with. Then HE turns around and does some lame **** so now it's like **** ALL Y'ALL ___s :lol:

I can at least respect that the fact that he did it in NY instead of shouting that out in the middle of Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Do Hot 97's show? What abut the Breakfast Club?

Nobody checks out Hot 97's YouTube channel. The interviews are only good when Ebro is there.

Back
Top Bottom