🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

It's garbage to you...but most times dudes are in here just commenting on what happened that particular day (which are just facts) and you come in here with your cape on and rolling laughing emojis acting like somebody is trying to **** on him. Repeating the same ol' bull ****.

Don't get me wrong, the extremes on both sides is unwarranted at times, but when it's situations like the one I just mentioned, you and all the other Team Drake members get in your feelings and it's very evident.

I mean, didn't somebody get banned from this thread because y'all wanted to be in your feelings? :lol:

Man these dudes been coming in here repeating the SAME stuff for months now. Same ****. I recently just started ruffling feathers by replying cuz it's more entertaining than reading that garbage all day long.

Ain't no "both sides" with me.

This could used to describe so many dudes:

Enters Drake fan thread............................complains about Drake fans

95% of the post in the thread are critical of Drake..........................I'm not a hater, I'm just bringing balance

:lol: At least my mans Will kept it #1HUNNA about his hatred. That I could respect

Last edited:
Summer Sixteen tour tmr
pimp.gif

B
http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e-billboard-artist-100-travis-scott-lady-gaga

'Drake is the top musical act in the United States, rebounding from No. 3 to No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart (dated Sept. 24).'

Hasn't even dropped a new song in over a month and he's the #1 artist :pimp:

"The Artist 100 measures artist activity across Billboard's most influential charts, including the Billboard Hot 100, Top Album Sales and the Social 50. The Artist 100 blends data measuring album and track sales, radio airplay, streaming and social media fan interaction to provide a weekly multi-dimensional ranking of artist popularity"

That's very impressive. trust me, I'm really not hating when I say this, but I honestly don't think he's a bigger draw than Beyoncé. Radio play and streams yea, social media and concert wise Beyoncé is way bigger. I wonder how much tidal effected Kanye and Beyoncé total sales.

Either way whether we call him a pop artist or rapper there's no way anyone can hate on that

Last edited:
Drake shoulda let Birdman get his handrub on at the end of 'Still Here'

ppl roasting him too SMH :smh:

Man random but if lil Wayne ain't proof that ppl hate you when you on top idk what is, it's not even fun for ppl to hate on him anymore :lol: all you hear is ppl feeling sorry for em and hoping he returns to making good music, and praising his legacy. **** crazy

The stimulus package continues :smh:

Last edited:

Got this in the mail from the VIP package I got
the 1000 package?

saw drake vs lilwayne front row for 225. paid 150+ for first row on the section right next to the stage

almost pulled the trigger on the 700 front row seats. so glad i didnt. i get carried away sometimes

the 1000 package?

saw drake vs lilwayne front row for 225. paid 150+ for first row on the section right next to the stage

almost pulled the trigger on the 700 front row seats. so glad i didnt. i get carried away sometimes
nah not $1000.

don't remember how much this package was. 

Back
Top Bottom