🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

take it for what it's worth, but my boy tells me Meek and Weeknd suddenly been hanging out under the radar.

Wouldn't surprise me. Drake & Meek all cool with the same people lol...Future, 21 Savage, DJ Khaled, French Montana & etc.

Last edited:
Rolling Stone Best Albums of 2016 – Top 10

1. Beyoncé – Lemonade
2. David Bowie – Blackstar
3. Chance the Rapper – Coloring Book
4. Car Seat Headrest – Teens of Denial
5. Frank Ocean – Blonde
6. Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Rolling Stones – Blue & Lonesome
8. Kanye West – The Life of Pablo
9. Leonard Cohen – You Want It Darker
10. Young Thug – Jeffery

Queen Bey’s sister Solange Knowles also made the magazine’s top 15. Coming in at No. 11, the magazine calls A Seat at the Table “a love letter to self-sufficiency in the face of incredible pain.”

Other notable entries include Danny Brown’s Atrocity Exhibition (19), Rihanna’s ANTI (25), A Tribe Called Quest’s We Got it From Here…Thank You 4 Your Service (30), Alicia Keys’ HERE (32), Maxwell’s blackSUMMERS’night (40), Drake’s Views (42), and Future’s Evol (43).

Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp a Butterfly topped last year’s list, followed by Adele’s 25, and Drake’s If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.

Last edited:
Rolling Stone Best Albums of 2016 – Top 10

1. Beyoncé – Lemonade
2. David Bowie – Blackstar
3. Chance the Rapper – Coloring Book
4. Car Seat Headrest – Teens of Denial
5. Frank Ocean – Blonde
6. Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Rolling Stones – Blue & Lonesome
8. Kanye West – The Life of Pablo
9. Leonard Cohen – You Want It Darker
10. Young Thug – Jeffery

Queen Bey’s sister Solange Knowles also made the magazine’s top 15. Coming in at No. 11, the magazine calls A Seat at the Table “a love letter to self-sufficiency in the face of incredible pain.”

Other notable entries include Danny Brown’s Atrocity Exhibition (19), Rihanna’s ANTI (25), A Tribe Called Quest’s We Got it From Here…Thank You 4 Your Service (30), Alicia Keys’ HERE (32), Maxwell’s blackSUMMERS’night (40), Drake’s Views (42), and Future’s Evol (43).

Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp a Butterfly topped last year’s list, followed by Adele’s 25, and Drake’s If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.

LOL how much did Young Dumpster's squad pay to get that high of a placement???

Of all those, Jeffery and Pablo are the only one I listened to. Did not finish Coloring Book did not like it and would never listen to the rest.

No faux Jamaican accents or subliminal's. Just realness from Drizzy :pimp:

Wait...y'all know that the faux Jamaican things is just how 80% of young people sound in Toronto right?

In fact nothing says being from Toronto than trying to sound jamaican while not being jamaican like toronto.

also that text is mad corny when you're giving advice to Ian fing Conner.

Last edited:
The only think I know about Ian Connor is something about rape. Probably not a good thing that's what I know him for

Back
Top Bottom