🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Whatever the case is: Jay's Pound Cake verse was cheeks.

He really said "get 'em a red nose, they clown cakes." then made a dumb *** sound right after. Shameful.

Last edited:
Baby moms thought I was too quiet, couldn't stand it
She hit the streets, later on she hitting the sheets
With a rapper who wanted me on his songs, thinking he strong
I taught her how to watch for cars who might follow
Taught her street **** that I know
Her weakness was shine yo
But that's her, I ain't mad baby, it made me stronger
Now I get my paper longer

I've been in this thread for at least 7 years and MIGHT have all of 7 posts in any Kendrick Lamar thread ever, but you got it :lol:

You're being lame. All of "their" Drake comments have been lame as well, but that doesn't somehow negate your behavior.
thanks for letting me know how my words were affecting you so much that you wrote a paragraph on my behavior. So thanks for the lesson and go **** yourself. Mind your business and keep pushing.

Totally forgot Jay had 2 verses on Pound Cake. I don't even remember the first one, but the cake cake cake cake cake one was garbage

Didn't Jay give Drake 2 throwaway verses from another song for Pound Cake and Drake wasn't happy about it? I remember that being talked about when it dropped. 

Last edited:
Didn't Jay give Drake 2 throwaway verses from another song for Pound Cake and Drake wasn't happy about it? I remember that being talked about when it dropped. 
yeah they basically scraped that song and created the beat for pound cake. Jay was basically saying that he got washed because they were just freestyles or something.

What I remember reading is that they were for the Cake remix (Rihanna) and Drake heard the vocals and gassed Jay into letting him have them just so he could clean him up on the track. :lol:

What I remember reading is that they were for the Cake remix (Rihanna) and Drake heard the vocals and gassed Jay into letting him have them just so he could clean him up on the track. :lol:

Pound Cake was originally for MCHG. Drake somehow finessed it from him :lol:

I always thought Jay got unnecessary hate for the verse tho. I love that song but him saying cake 6 times in a row kills me.

Last edited:
He actually raps more than he sings :lol:
I just find his hooks and melodies to be more memorable than some of his raps
Idk it's all opinion
Only thing I thought that's been trash from Drake's catalog is Views, but other than that, it's been mostly good and consistent for the most part.
damn you like drake i couldnt tell

Back
Top Bottom