🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

how do y'all interpret "our" then?

They clearly don't make the same style of music but is it black music? Black artists? Hip-hop music?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Damn i recognise

Last edited:
If I paint a picture, and you make a sculpture and someone buys them both, "our art" is selling. Has nothing to do with the type of art we're doing. It's a collective statement.

****** really just tacking on hate lol.

Last edited:
If I paint a picture, and you make a sculpture and someone buys them both, "our art" is selling. Has nothing to do with the type of art we're doing. It's a collective statement.

they already bored of the trash album they gotta come hate in this thread

Black is a color not a person, Drake is a Jew making music for woman.. deal with it :smile:

Lmaooo oh ****

I wasn't even talking about whether Drake is "black enough" or not. :lol: I was laughing cuz they make totally different music.

On that topic though it was funny when he said he never experienced racism til he came to America and it was from black people. Clearly somebody need break down to Drake what racism is.

:x :x Drake Steele :x

Last edited:

they already bored of the trash album they gotta come hate in this thread

Is that why you were in the Kendrick thread hating the album before it came out [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom