🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake wrote and recorded Nice for What while playing 2k.

"We were chillin' at Drake's house, playing [NBA] 2K, and we came up with the idea to [use] a female artist, to sample a female artist," said Murda Beatz, who is also the mastermind behind Migos' "MotorSport" and Travis Scott's "Butterfly Effect." "So I asked my manager, like, 'Yo, what do you think?' He's like, '[Lauryn Hill's] "Ex-Factor."' And Drake's like, 'Oh, what part?' And we picked the part, chopped it up, I made the beat while he was playing 2K. [...] He's like, 'This **** fire.' He sat there, wrote the **** in front of me, cut the **** in front of me. We got the **** done, beat and song, probably in like an hour and a half."

https://djbooth.net/features/2018-05-21-drake-nice-for-what-murda-beatz-story

Lol at Duppy.

Guy came with it. Had those bars for Pusha just waiting.

Only thing I don't get is...2B1S came out last year. Free Smoke came out last year. He's BEEN giving bars to ******.

Drake is literally the prime example of what typecasting looks like in music. He's been giving ****** bars.

Only thing I don't get is...2B1S came out last year. Free Smoke came out last year. He's BEEN giving bars to *****s.

Drake is literally the prime example of what typecasting looks like in music. He's been giving *****s bars.
Oh I know this. Anyone who is still sleeping on Drakes pen at this point is hating for the sake of it. Hes constantly put here barring dudes up whenever they press him.

It's the equivalent of LeBron hate to me now.

I could never have a Virgil in my circle and hold him back because he makes me nervous

Oh No you didn't USE LOL MOnkEY GID.gif

Back
Top Bottom