🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Legit think pusha did that for attention, praying drake would respond to get his album some love. I honestly think it's jealousy. He probably feels like he's a better writer than drake, who doesn't pen 100% of his stuff, yet drake has the game in a headlock. He low key wishes he knew the secret recipe.

Crazy how in the industry, cats get clowned for not really selling dope, as if that's a bad thing. And yes, I'm aware that push made a career off of rapping about selling dope.

His subject matter doesn't stray from anything other than coke. How he managed to have a career spanning 2 decades is beyond me.

Because rapping about selling drugs is a Top three subject matter in rap. Few things sound better than drug rap.

Legit think pusha did that for attention, praying drake would respond to get his album some love. I honestly think it's jealousy. He probably feels like he's a better writer than drake, who doesn't pen 100% of his stuff, yet drake has the game in a headlock. He low key wishes he knew the secret recipe.

Crazy how in the industry, cats get clowned for not really selling dope, as if that's a bad thing. And yes, I'm aware that push made a career off of rapping about selling dope.
Well he getting the attention now
U know
Like I’m hyped
But it’s sad we get hyped over beef
I mean I know ain’t nobody gonna die or nothing but still

I see the writing credits for drake on 30 hours, but no where for father stretch my hands? Did he have a part with that track at all?

It's like pusha t is cp and drake is curry. The light skin boys make the game look fun and get all the media love while cp/push legit think they're better and have a lot jealously.
Infrared is the equivalent of cp shimmying on steph last night.

Because rapping about selling drugs is a Top three subject matter in rap. Few things sound better than drug rap.
Yeah
Pusha too grimey looking....pause
To rap about any thing else
He doing what he’s good at
Ain’t a problem
Just folks overhyping this album
Listened to duppy more than infrared
And it just released
and I’m just a casual drake fan

It's like pusha t is cp and drake is curry. The light skin boys make the game look fun and get all the media love while cp/push legit think they're better and have a lot jealously.
Infrared is the equivalent of cp shimmying on steph last night.
Sooooo pusha gonna get hurt in crunch time???
:nerd: :nerd:

Damn that sound like Pusha T is plankton and Drizzy is Mr. Krabs:lol:

2F1E73FA-7084-4604-8B13-9342EA78B992.jpeg

My man dissing Push right before his album drop for that perfect buzz for the Summer. Drake so calculated with his moves it’s not eem funny. :smh:

I LOVE VILLAIN DRAKE. When they back him into a corner he elevates to a whole other level. I’m at work I couldn’t even finish, sitting at my desk with the Antonio banderas face. I knew he was gonna come back hard after push came for lil Wayne.

Push has been egging on Drake for about half a decade now. I’m of the mindset that Drake had a lot of those bars in the chamber for some time.

With that being said...wow

Back
Top Bottom