🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake will get the numbers becaus of streaming BS. Drake nor Kendrick will probably never see numbers like that again for first week if they're playing fair.

Kendrick stans were feeling themselves last year. Steady bragging about Damn outselling More Life.

Those people will be brought back to reality this week :lol:

Kendrick stans were feeling themselves last year. Steady bragging about Damn outselling More Life.

Whats funny about that is that that is the same crowd that promotes “sales/accolades don’t matter” :lol: but turn around with the “Kendrick sold _____, the grammys finally got it right” etc etc

2EBBBEE8-99EC-459B-9C53-8529C9B10BF8.gif

IN

If he doesn't respond to the beef on his album, I wonder if he was forced to leave off certain songs or change certain lines

He was riding high and everything was all good up until that unexpected Pusha response, he probably had a bunch of songs that boasted about being pretty much on invincible. Don't think he can roll out that type of message on the album without responding to Pusha tbh, it would look funny

Main reason I'm hovering around this thread :lol:

I was late to this beef. Listened to Daytona way after the fact.

Haven't listened to a Drake album in its entirety since So Far Gone. Waiting for a guarantee of a song(s) of him going at Pusha and/or Ye.

Nah bruh Drake only comment when the comparisons came up between em was 'I sell more records therefore I'm better'

More Life had no rollout?? :rofl:
Dudes musta been living under a rock when them previews dropped and dude was doing interviews to PROMOTE the "mixtape/album"

I'll give you that Views goin Plat mess if you rly believe dude moved that much as an Apple exclusive without 'shenanigans' being involved.

Back
Top Bottom