🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm sure its gon go plat but the buzz for this project is almost nonexistant. He better have some fire on there. None of that lazy ****.

it's going plat first week because u best believe he has 1 million white girls from ages 10 - 34 yrs old in his core base ready to purchase it as soon as it's available.

also, God's Plan is like 7x platinum already, and those stats carry over towards the album.

Forgot how much I liked Signs. Big Thug fan but I only liked bits and pieces of his contribution so I'm not mad he didn't make the cut.

it's going plat first week because u best believe he has 1 million white girls from ages 10 - 34 yrs old in his core base ready to purchase it as soon as it's available.
This is no different than Kendrick’s fan base. I’ve been to enough of his shows to see white girls singing along to “man down, where you from *****”.

This is no different than Kendrick’s fan base. I’ve been to enough of his shows to see white girls singing along to “man down, where you from *****”.

It goes for any of the rappers that have broken through being confined in just the rap genre... i.e. popular music.

however, drake's the only one that can go plat first week nowadays, excluding Jay's business moves where he gets either Samsung or Sprint to buy a mill copies... with that exception, Kendrick goes n sells 650K first week. Drake is just so much more ahead of everybody else, his dedicated core base is just so much more secured & larger than everybody elses.

with that said i have no excitement towards this album

also, God's Plan is like 7x platinum already, and those stats carry over towards the album.

Not towards his first week sales they don't.

Insane. Truly have never seen anything like this in rap.

In 09 he was topping Billboard.

in 18' he's still all over the top of billboard.

:sick::sick::sick:

Reminds me of a certain somebody that’s #NotMyGOAT :nerd:

E3C7D31E-E1BF-45F7-9E0A-FAC1E20F81BF.jpeg

Yoooooooo, he really making sure folks put the Pusha thing on the back burner
Genius. Literally came and went. The biggest rapper in the game gets handed a giant L in a rap beef that's been brewing for a decade and two weeks later it's a non story.

Think "A Side B Side" is referring to lines from a song, don't think it's a double disc.

Back
Top Bottom