🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Oh boy the weekend is back to ruin Drake music with his wailing
Drake GID.gif

She added a differing opinion to the pod. She was way more valuable than Rory aka " I will agree with Joe no matter what he says"

Drake been on the UK wave for a bit though. And it sucks but i listened to that entire new Stormzy album and it was good...but this one song is better then any individual song on that album. Love when the internet is trying to trash it because he has an accent but disregarding how skilled the man is.

Drake been on the UK wave for a bit though. And it sucks but i listened to that entire new Stormzy album and it was good...but this one song is better then any individual song on that album. Love when the internet is trying to trash it because he has an accent but disregarding how skilled the man is.

I can't even lie, as hard as dude is blatant biting, I'm rocking with the track. He killed the flow 🤷🏿‍♂️

Wiley flow is better
Oh boy the weekend is back to ruin Drake music with his wailing
@Methodical Management Certainly this is a bannable offense
That is a damn lie. Wiley flow is mad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom