🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake been on the UK wave for a bit though. And it sucks but i listened to that entire new Stormzy album and it was good...but this one song is better then any individual song on that album. Love when the internet is trying to trash it because he has an accent but disregarding how skilled the man is.

This is because he doesn't have a accent in any interviews, but all of a sudden he has a heavy accent in songs..its cheezy

This is because he doesn't have a accent in any interviews, but all of a sudden he has a heavy accent in songs..its cheezy
I get that. But to me its not really much different then a pop band making a punk song. Or insert name of rapper who has a "rap voice". You hear interviews with people and they speak normal and eloquent then when they rap they like enter a "rap voice".

I understand why its considered corny but i feel like if it were corny and bad...thats different (ie Post Malone doing Allergic in an attempt to do a punk rock song). It may be corny but objectively speaking...he is spitting on the track.

y'all drake fans are delusional
Also a push fan and I don't personalize rap beef. It's about bars only to me. Nothing else matters. I've echoed that very sentiment in the battle rap thread constantly.

Drake may be right but this makes him look bad. Guess he doesn't care nor should he. It's also a weak argument as the majority of drug rap is lies. It's not like Rick Ross and Lil Wayne were Kingpins but Drake wouldn't say the same about them.

surgical winter coming?..... :nerd:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom