🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Weak as hell.

Bus it like you can't afford a car..
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm saying, scripper anthem and no scrippers.
Shoulda been shot in KOD with no Waka or Drake in the video at all.
& how you got Twerk Team in the video not twerking? *@%# is a travesty.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

6934162921_1712e28b00.jpg

Wow this pic kinda says a lot. I always thought drizzy kinda had a thing for Nicky. Then again Wayne kissed Baby so you never know what kisses in this camp means.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

cc82a68460e711e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

roll.gif

Common a lame.
Son, did you not read the update that you posted just a couple of posts ago? Drake's daddy and bodyguards came to 
his rescue, and Common just wanted to talk to dude one on one. Oh wait, I forgot, Drake's a mafia don, he gon make

him catch a body like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently, both Drake and Common’s entourages happened to be in the same area at the end of the Grammy red carpet, near where artists were being distributed their VIP credentials to enter the Staples Center, according to a source in the latter’s camp. Common tried to approach him with the intent of speaking to the Toronto rapper one on one. However, Drake’s security and other members of his entourage defensively intervened in his progress. Allegedly Drake said, “Yo, I grew up listening to this dude, what’s the problem?,â€

I thought this was Drizzy's song?!�

Its 'I'm Ready for you' the same verse and everything.. Drake collecting those writing checks with ease
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought this was Drizzy's song?!�

sick.gif
trash. Drake's intended version > that. Always thought that song was written for Rhianna. Fit her and Drake perfectly.

Anyone go to any of the drake shows? when does he come on stage? Anyone have the set list by any chance?

rayray3thousand wrote:
does take care have any blend/mash up mixtapes out yet?

I think Slim k dropped a screwed version..

'Over my dead Body' Star Slinger remix..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom