🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm stunned that people actually like the HYFR video, I thought it was an awful joke.

yeah and I think its kinda disrespectful to the Jewish religion.  Making a mockery of everything and just being a clown.  Idk I just wasn't feeling it.

Take Care video was trash.. HYFR was awesome though 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Ballerific703 wrote:

I'm stunned that people actually like the HYFR video, I thought it was an awful joke.

yeah and I think its kinda disrespectful to the Jewish religion.  Making a mockery of everything and just being a clown.  Idk I just wasn't feeling it.

How so?

am i the only one that thought that the take care video was trying to be similar to On To The Next One video by Hov???

maybe its just me

well everyone has their opinion. it's a party/fun song. the video was a party/fun video. i thought it was funny. i liked it. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by RedMan

Ballerific703 wrote:

How so?
How is it disrespectful? I'm not gonna go into mad details because I'll be a "hater" and Drake has the world hypnotized. You're in a synagogue doing all of this foolish stuff, this is rap music. Maybe I'm just outgrowing rap because this $%+! wouldn't have been accepted ten years ago. He's being christened while "thuggin" and he opens the intro with mad jews and white people but two months ago he was stay schemin'. I like the song but the video shows how much of a mockery rap has become. Didn't even see the "Take Care" video because I don't like the song.

How so?
How is it disrespectful? I'm not gonna go into mad details because I'll be a "hater" and Drake has the world hypnotized. You're in a synagogue doing all of this foolish stuff, this is rap music. Maybe I'm just outgrowing rap because this $%+! wouldn't have been accepted ten years ago. He's being christened while "thuggin" and he opens the intro with mad jews and white people but two months ago he was stay schemin'. I like the song but the video shows how much of a mockery rap has become. Didn't even see the "Take Care" video because I don't like the song.
How did you feel when 2pac went on a cross in the Smile video?
Bar Mitzvahs are celebrations of becoming a man and they were celebrating.  I didn't find anything about it to be disrespectful

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

How so?
Bar Mitzvahs are celebrations of becoming a man and they were celebrating.  I didn't find anything about it to be disrespectful
I didn't mind him on the cross, didn't mind Nas either. I think them on the cross is different than a christening and partying in a synagogue. Just my opinion, he's a platinum artist killing the rap genre one day at a time. 

How so?
I didn't mind him on the cross, didn't mind Nas either. I think them on the cross is different than a christening and partying in a synagogue. Just my opinion, he's a platinum artist killing the rap genre one day at a time. 

That's how they get down. If the video was truly disrespectful to the Jews don't you think the Jews would have said something by now. Jews do not let anything slide.

Lol at the thought of Drake killing the rap genre one day at a time. I really doubt that you have outgrown rap I would say that you are too uptight about a situation you know nothing about.

How so?
Religion is the real mockery (no sillyputty but I had too)
I liked the concept and idea behind the video but the execution was whatever.

Anyone notice the Ginger with the beard, glasses and green JCC tank? He is in it quite a bit. Who is he? 

laugh.gif
only on niketalk could i find that its not disrespectful to reenact the crucifixion of christ, but it is when reenacting a bar mitvah

ya'll just hate to hate.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

laugh.gif
only on niketalk could i find that its not disrespectful to reenact the crucifixion of christ, but it is when reenacting a bar mitvah

ya'll just hate to hate.

#@## is mind boggling 

Originally Posted by rteazee

Anyone notice the Ginger with the beard, glasses and green JCC tank? He is in it quite a bit. Who is he?�

That's my boy Matt......Guess Drake is finally giving him some shine after all these years
laugh.gif

Few of his videos

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

laugh.gif

ya'll just hate to hate.

Because I'm not an uptight religious person, I'm catholic and I'm not offended by Pac or Nas. I don't give a !%*% about jews or if Drake's offending them. All I'm saying is I'm baffled that this is what has become today's rap music. 

LOL oh you're one of those people that is super politically correct and gets offended for other people. 

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Aren't bar mitzvahs parties anyway...how was it disrespectful?

I just feel like he's all over the place and seems like he's using the religion to be "different".  Thats why he'd shoot this kind of video.  If he was serious about his faith I don't think he'd do something like this....

I'm not going to get into with the Drake stans but he does alot of cornball stuff and this fits his MO. 

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Aren't bar mitzvahs parties anyway...how was it disrespectful?

I just feel like he's all over the place and seems like he's using the religion to be "different".  Thats why he'd shoot this kind of video.  If he was serious about his faith I don't think he'd do something like this....

I'm not going to get into with the Drake stans but he does alot of cornball stuff and this fits his MO. 

Man the hate is too heavy from you, wondering why you mad...

^ hate? How's that hate? Two people in this thread just thought the video at a bar mitzvah was extremely weak so we're haters. I said I like the HYFR song, just thought the video was foolish but I'm a hater

Back
Top Bottom