🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

His singing voice is too monotone for this type of music. The tempos are too fast for his voice.

One of my favorite artists dropping an unexpected album out the blue to everyone saying its trash all within a few hours has me feeling a certain kind of way.

Yeah, this is not good. Like…not AT ALL. :lol: :lol:

First of all, maybe don’t make entire album that showcases your very mediocre singing chops (which somehow never actually get better??).

Second, most of this production sounds like someone doing an imitation of what they think dance music should sound like. It’s so unoriginal and cookie cutter. And even the decent beats are drowned out by Drake’s awful crooning.

Third, you follow up a very forgettable CLB album with this? Who the hell is in this dude’s ear telling him this is a good idea? :lol:

Lastly, nobody asked for this. He coulda kept this **** on the hard drive. Terrible.

I don’t want to hear anyone list Drake in a top tellers list again, he’s not a rapper.

After all the great rap projects that dropped this year, such as It’s Almost Dry, Drake must have accepted he can’t compete when it comes to rap albums.

Enjoy all.

Last edited:

ow-oooh.gif

I haven’t really enjoyed Drake’s last few albums but I always give them a fair shot in hopes of him recovering past glory.
Had no idea what to expect but man this was some hot trash, not even exaggerating :smh:
Easily his worst project

I appreciate exploring other sounds but this was not it

off first listen, it def aint for me. Last track with 21 is hard as many have already stated. Im sure I'll be at a day party off some tequila and one of these joints will come on and I'll vibe out, but Im cool on this joint. I'll be on the look out for that Scary Hours drop

I fw R&B Drake and the late night driving chill music he drops a lot, so it's up my avenue with a good amount of the tracks

But I can easily see why it's not receptive to the larger public of listeners, I think a lot of tracks will turn around for some folks but I can truly see why people wouldn't come back to this

He really only rapping on two tracks smh. Should have just done a separate project with singing and then one with the joints like Jimmy Cooks and Sticky. Could have done like Future and released them in separate weeks. Is what it is but after first listen I don't think there's anything even as good as One Dance or Passionfruit.

That said I'm sure Falling Back will get many spins at day/pool parties, Uniqlo/H&M/Zara type places and malls around the country this summer.

Back
Top Bottom