🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

PartyNextDoor is serious folks. 

3 for 3 for that young man. 

pimp.gif

Drake has "it" :x :smokin .
The original "Versace" by Migos was fuego, then he took it to the next level.
If you look at the balance between skills/sales/popularity/longevity, Drake could
easily be top 10 DOA when all is said and done.

quoting for later. Finally got a release date too. Body is ready

The jodeci freestyle :wow: :pimp:

:lol: Rapping is not basketball people. At least in sports you can base rankings off stats. In hip hop, there isn't anything statistical to go off of so all that "top 10" **** is subjective.

And if Drake becomes a "top 10 rapper of all time" (whatever that means) that list would have to be based on something other than lyricism.

Last edited:
I can't talk bests, but I've accepted a long time ago that Drake will be my favorite artist of all time with little competition if his career keeps going like this.

The Motion is a dope track.. :pimp: cool that he's gonna be back this year with a new album, definitely looking forward to that.

Yeah it's set in stone. Nobody messin' within Drizzy. I keep saying to myself that Kendrick is the best out right now lyrically... But Aubrey reminds me that he's still alive. All four tracks are crazy ill. Thanks to OVO for putting me onto the Migos, lemme see what they about....

Look i love drakes music and all but this isn't the NBA stats ain gonna cut it... Lyrically he still isn't on the level of a Jay-Z or a Nas and quite frankly i don't think he will ever be... his music is good but alot of it doesn't have that timeless feeling to it so far
I partly agree with this.  I don't think he's come out with anything that's timeless yet, but I think he has the potential.  I mean he kills features, but as per his albums he said it himself, "when I’m writing, I’m thinking about how the songs are going to play live. Fifty bars of rap don’t translate onstage."  He's definitely found his niche in today's music, but I don't think he's focusing on writing anything timeless rather something that sounds hot right now...

Drake receiving his Grammy.... His dudes have like mini houses/cabins/guest houses on the property of his big *** house :x :smokin

Last edited:
Been a migos fan for awhile now, glad drake hopped on their joint. Their mixtape YRN is hard as hell (that is if you're into trap music) .

J Cole killed Drake on that jodeci joint, MY GAWD!!!

:frown: @ him jumping on Versace, I mean their tape just dropped. Reminds me of when they jumped on Lil Reese sh*t or when G.O.O.D. Music hijacked Don't Like

Over Here is weak imo

Look i love drakes music and all but this isn't the NBA stats ain gonna cut it... Lyrically he still isn't on the level of a Jay-Z or a Nas and quite frankly i don't think he will ever be... his music is good but alot of it doesn't have that timeless feeling to it so far
this what people said about j**** when vol 2....hard knock life came out. Look at jayz now

this what people said about j**** when vol 2....hard knock life came out. Look at jayz now
Reasonable Doubt is better than anything Drake's even been featured on at this point in his career.

Y'all need to calm down. I mess with Drake but dude still hasn't even put out a classic album. So Far Gone is still his best work. Relax.

Back
Top Bottom