🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Lawd.. Too Much is amazing.. Other than Hold On Were Going Home, this dude is on FIRE right now.

my god.. this song is crazy though. I cant wait for the CDQ

The Wu-Tang Clan Have Recorded A Remix To Drake’s “Wu Tang Forever”

khari | September 14, 2013 | 0 Comments

This is interesting

Drake‘s been in the news for all the wrong and right reasons lately, but apparently, that wrong reason will soon be to his benefit. Despite Inspectah Deck speaking out against the new Aubrey Graham track being titled “Wu Tang Forever”, according to U-God, who spoke to Vibe Magazine shortly before taking the stage at Rock The Bells ’13 in San Francisco, admitted that most of the Clan has recorded remix verses to the controversial Nothing Was The Same track. What’s more? Drake asked them to.

They wanted us to remix it and get on there [so] you gon’ probably hear another one with us on it,” says U-God, shortly after landing in San Francisco to perform at Rock The Bells on Sunday. “Meth did his verse—we all did our verses. I wrote my rhyme in probably 15, 20 minutes. We were moving so fast we only had about four hours of studio time. If I had some time to really sit down and get juicy with it, I probably could’ve got juicier with it. But I still do a nice one, I still do a real banger.
Hopefully we hear this soon rather than later, it’ll certainly have the internet in a real uproar.

http://thesource.com/2013/09/14/the-wu-tang-clan-have-recorded-a-remix-to-drakes-wu-tang-forever/

That second verse gave a young ***** chills man. 
eek.gif

Every other song that comes out for this album is fire or just good​

SFTB - Fire​

All Me - Good/Not Great​

HOWGH - Fire for what type of track it is​

I Am Wu Tang :smile:lol ) - Good/Not Great​

Too Much - Fire​

Gonna be interesting to see if the whole album is great or not​

But you agree his pre album run for TC was way better, those songs he dropped before that were amazing.

This time it feels like he dropping from all type of angles like he experimenting a lil too much.

:lol: At the Wu. It was all good just two days ago. I still don't get why people are so in arms about this.
Guess Im the only one who likes HOWGH.

Think that was wayyyyyyy better than SFTB
add me to that list. That song is super Find Your Love

Last edited:
The Wu-Tang Clan Have Recorded A Remix To Drake’s “Wu Tang Forever”

khari | September 14, 2013 | 0 Comments

This is interesting

Drake‘s been in the news for all the wrong and right reasons lately, but apparently, that wrong reason will soon be to his benefit. Despite Inspectah Deck speaking out against the new Aubrey Graham track being titled “Wu Tang Forever”, according to U-God, who spoke to Vibe Magazine shortly before taking the stage at Rock The Bells ’13 in San Francisco, admitted that most of the Clan has recorded remix verses to the controversial Nothing Was The Same track. What’s more? Drake asked them to.

They wanted us to remix it and get on there [so] you gon’ probably hear another one with us on it,” says U-God, shortly after landing in San Francisco to perform at Rock The Bells on Sunday. “Meth did his verse—we all did our verses. I wrote my rhyme in probably 15, 20 minutes. We were moving so fast we only had about four hours of studio time. If I had some time to really sit down and get juicy with it, I probably could’ve got juicier with it. But I still do a nice one, I still do a real banger.
Hopefully we hear this soon rather than later, it’ll certainly have the internet in a real uproar.

http://thesource.com/2013/09/14/the-wu-tang-clan-have-recorded-a-remix-to-drakes-wu-tang-forever/

Guess Inspectah Deck won't be on the remix.

Drake stans are the worst.

I have some kid in my class who claims he better than jay.. :stoneface:

I know some of you have those same sentiments.. :rofl:

looking forward to the album.

From what yall are saying hoping it'll be good

Currently he makes better music than jay

Drizzy's been making better music than Jay-Z for 3+ years now and Jay is one of my all time favs.

"Too Much" is a top 5 Drake song ever. No hyperbole.

Last edited:
Guess Inspectah Deck won't be on the remix.

i like Inspectah Deck, he's ill on the mic and such but he's the least favorite of most. guess nobody would care if he's not on it. based on that article i posted Method Man is on it, and if Raekwon is on i think that's all people would want.

Last edited:
'Too Much' is really Drake just talking that ****. Crazy hyped for his new album man i need that.

Am I the only one who doesn't include bonus tracks as apart of the album when reviewing it?

Its a Bonus track for a reason.

Drake makes better music than Jay? Really? MCHG and WTT were both WAY better than Take Care and Thank Me Later...

Hell, BP3 was >>>> either of those albums. How old are you saying Drake is better then Jay? Better then what exactly? Making R&B records? Word... he does have him on that one.... >D

:smh:

Last edited:
MCHG better than TML? Probably. Sure.

MCHG better than Take Care? Not even close.

EDIT: BP3 better than Take Care?! Why am I even responding...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom