🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Probably. He could've easily ended it with G. Corny line to me anyway. Reminds me of his "singles/craft /cheese /process" line from one of his mixtapes. I'm somewhat of a fan, but just because a line is kinda clever that doesn't make it hot.

Last edited:
The craft cheese process line was really dope to me.

It's from The Presentation off Comeback Season

The craft cheese process line was really dope to me.

It's from The Presentation off Comeback Season

Sit back and admire the talent that I possess,
Top notch, no less, oh yes,
Im known in the city but need to bust out,
Like a model that show chest

Man, some of you guys have Drake's ballsack so far down your throat.... :rofl:

Anyway's I was listening to it a little more at the gym today, well the tracks that are even tolerable for the gym. Because lets admit it, most of this is not gym music.

I started to really like Worst Behavior, but for the most part, dude really isn't saying anything on the song other than "I'm on my worst behavior, they aint never love us."

Too Much and Tuscan Leather are the best songs on the album. Still a majority of it is just meh. I'd probably rank it somewhere between a 6-7/10

I would hope this isn't gym music, or you'd be dropping the weights on your neck while benching :lol:

HAYLE nah it ain't...

...this is the soundtrack to yoga and yogurt.

PM that 

pimp.gif

so who agrees TC > NWTS?

Without a doubt.
TC = paula patton, all around full package.
NWTS = awg (average white girl). No major flaws, but nothing stands out.
Tml = Kate Upton. Top portion is flames and makes you curious about the rest, lower half is underwhelming.

Last edited:
The back half of TML was by far the better half though. The majority of the best tracks were from track 6 onward(putting 6 on the back half cause it's the best track on the album and where the fire started) and the front half had two of the three worst tracks on it. Idk how literal we were supposed to take that analogy

Last edited:
Without a doubt.
Tml = Kate Upton. Top portion is flames and makes you curious about the rest, lower half is underwhelming.
laugh.gif

The back half of TML was by far the better half though. The majority of the best tracks were from track 6 onward(putting 6 on the back half cause it's the best track on the album and where the fire started) and the front half had two of the three worst tracks on it. Idk how literal we were supposed to take that analogy

Strange.. Clearly we have totally different opinions on music, yet we agree on the best song. The first half of tml is what made the album solid, imo, fireworks, karaoke, over, up all night, all legit. Resistance and good time are pretty good too. Second half of tml is snoozefest imo, minus Miss Me, which was of course a banger. But whatever, different strokes. If you like the back half of tml, then it's no surprise that you would like nwts the way you do.

Last edited:
Without a doubt.

Alonzo mourning gif.

I still think TML is his best album (not counting SFG). Dude has songs on there where he's actually spitting.

Man, some of you guys have Drake's ballsack so far down your throat.... :rofl:

Anyway's I was listening to it a little more at the gym today, well the tracks that are even tolerable for the gym. Because lets admit it, most of this is not gym music.

I started to really like Worst Behavior, but for the most part, dude really isn't saying anything on the song other than "I'm on my worst behavior, they aint never love us."

Too Much and Tuscan Leather are the best songs on the album. Still a majority of it is just meh. I'd probably rank it somewhere between a 6-7/10

I would hope this isn't gym music, or you'd be dropping the weights on your neck while benching :lol:

HAYLE nah it ain't...

...this is the soundtrack to yoga and yogurt.

Yup. :lol:

I don't know what people expect from Drake, he's never going to make a strictly rap album.  This man is not NAS, not Jay, not Eminem.  Every project he makes will have a combination of singing and rapping, that's his brand and honestly he's the best in the game doing it by far.  When he spits, he spits, and when he wants you to take a look from another perspective he sings to get you thinking.

As far as the hate for this album I can only see hate coming if you were expecting a RAP album.  This is a music album, and a great one at that.  Drake crosses the Hip Hop/R&B over as only he can.  All songs on this project have great beats, melodies, of course not all have great lyricism as you would expect to hear persay "It Was Written."  He switches up flows and patterns throughout the album which makes it easy for me to listen to it straight through (That Wu-Tang Forever pattern is dope).  The album does have great unity as stated before with songs flowing seamlessly, other than "Started From The Bottom."  He had to put that on here with it being a top 10 hit.

Favorite cuts are Pound Cake/PMM 2, Wu-Tang Forever, The Language, Tuscan Leather, & Furthest Thing.

Too Much and From Time will be soon to flood your local radio stations...

Album gets an 8.5/10

Last edited:

Strange.. Clearly we have totally different opinions on music, yet we agree on the best song. The first half of tml is what made the album solid, imo, fireworks, karaoke, over, up all night, all legit. Resistance and good time are pretty good too. Second half of tml is snoozefest imo, minus Miss Me, which was of course a banger. But whatever, different strokes. If you like the back half of tml, then it's no surprise that you would like nwts the way you do.
Nothing I said in my previous post means anything I just realized that my TML tracklisting is all sorts of messed up I dont even know how that happened, I'm usually very anal about these sorts of things.

On mine Light Up is track 6 which is the best track IMO. After looking at the correct tracklisting you cant even judge the album by halfs cause all of the best tracks are spread around so much. 

Nothing I said in my previous post means anything I just realized that my TML tracklisting is all sorts of messed up I dont even know how that happened, I'm usually very anal about these sorts of things.

On mine Light Up is track 6 which is the best track IMO. After looking at the correct tracklisting you cant even judge the album by halfs cause all of the best tracks are spread around so much. 

Bro, Antidope, stop the speculation if you are a Drake stan or not. You drop 2 paragraphs about this album every time you've posted.

And you got the Drake Avy/sig combo

Wish there were more songs like Too much on this album. That's the song that embodies the normal Drake vibe. Too much flashy baller talk on the rest of the songs, that's not Drake.

Last edited:
Not to me. First half kills second half, except for miss me. I'm not surprised that your favorite cut is the one with the sc feature.

Bro, Antidope, stop the speculation if you are a Drake stan or not. You drop 2 paragraphs about this album every time you've posted.

And you got the Drake Avy/sig combo

:lol: you read my mind. Showing glimpses of this threads op. I wonder if son has a current sn.

Back
Top Bottom